Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

If I cop the turbo tomorrow do we think that the overnight will arrive on Friday? I go on vacation Saturday at 5 am so just wondering if they will process & ship the order tomorrow to arrive on Friday.

For you guys with heel slippage or the shoe just feeling loose, have you tried the runner’s knit for a more locked down feel?
Assuming this is when you run yours laces through the last extra hole on the same side then lace that through the loop on the opposite side, yes. Has worked well for me in the past on certain models.

i wonder how the turbos will feel worn casually.

i bought the epic reacts and find them to be one of the most comfortable shoes i ever owned and don’t run in them.

these def won’t be the same case correct?

i feel since the peg turbo are more attainable than the vaporfly theres gonna be alot of people complaining about the creasing midsole

vaporfly wasn't the most ideal for anything but running because the cf plate wedged in the midsole made it feel unstable and the zoomx foam was exposed on the bottom and in direct contact with the ground and it practically melts if you stare at it too long :lol:

both of those won't be an issue with the pegturbo

i wonder how the turbos will feel worn casually.

i bought the epic reacts and find them to be one of the most comfortable shoes i ever owned and don’t run in them.

these def won’t be the same case correct?
I don't see why these wouldn't be comfortable. I find my Epic Reacts and Zoom Fly SPs to be comfortable as both casual and running shoes.

FWIW, I spoke with one of Nike’s Experts on Demand today (via the Nike app). They recommended *not* sizing down, and to go with my current size in the Peg 35.

Was gonna cop but seeing they’ll just be a normal drop I’ll wait to get them on deep discount. 180 plus tax hell nah

already available to the public on the Nike Brazilian site ...

turbo.PNG

FYI

Add to cart now, you won’t be able to checkout however but it’ll speed things up
1599D1EA-4DC8-4834-B1C8-75D97B4D1555.png

Never mind, checked out!!

assuming you were applying to me. only reason i’m unsure is because the vaporfly has zoom x and people said they were not ideal for non running situations

No running shoe is ideal for non-running. The foam densities for running are generally low. I'm going to say that the Turbo's cushioning will not last very long for non-running. The low density, plus increased ground contact times are going to crush it down. I would wager that between the 35, Epic/Odyssey, and Turbo, the Turbo will die the fastest.

If I cop the turbo tomorrow do we think that the overnight will arrive on Friday? I go on vacation Saturday at 5 am so just wondering if they will process & ship the order tomorrow to arrive on Friday.
I think we should get it Friday. I've ordered things on Wednesdays on SNKRS and got them Fridays. That was with free ground shipping.

Back
Top Bottom