Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Called a bunch of spots nearby and nobody knows what a Pegasus Turbo is:lol:. Looks like I’m going to have to order online and wait another week for delivery:sick:

If I’m not blow away by the first 20 miles of running I’m returning just off of the Pain it has been to obtain these and then trying the zoom SP

what if your suit is made out of tech fleece...
CrclMyxXEAYe7RY.jpg
CrclMy-WIAAKhmx.jpg
He fresh af but you better not let me catch him trying to pull off that look in some high performance runners...

Yeah, to me personally this can’t be worn casually unless it’s that black pair. The regular 35s can be but these I would keep for strictly running. However, to each their own

For what it's worth, I wore the Peg 34 'Breaking2' a lot of times casually, and I got a lot of compliments. That was just a regular Peg. Some people wear runners casually like many wore Bball sneakers casually. Whatever floats your boat.

I think with tech fleece sweats, these Turbos would go fine (casually). I just wish that mica pair was mens.

Last edited:
Laughing at the sudden number of 4%’s on eBay as people try to free up cash for Turbos.

Folks should know they’re two different shoes with two different, specific purposes. The Turbos shouldn’t be thought of a 4% killer.

People will regret selling off 4% for these IMO...

^^^
I just think a lot of people, especially most sneakerheads, don't actually run races and/or need the 4% and all it offers. In regards to wearing the Peg Turbos casually, I don't see the problem with it.. You got so many people these days wearing clunky dad shoes, what's wrong with some modern runners/trainers?

does that swoosh look as bad in person as it does on online pics?

looks like nike forgot to paint the swoosh part on the midsole

does that swoosh look as bad in person as it does on online pics?

Yep.

MVIMG_20180801_173234.jpg

Regarding the casual talks... the black pair works. I just personally think people are going to benefit with Zoom Air and Cushlon for cushioning at a $120 price point unless you're like me and really dig the silhouette more than anything else.

I'm not gonna lie; I wore these for a second run on the road (and got lost), and I'm starting to realize the road runs are solid (even while being lost) while the speed runs at the track are falling flat. Just thinking back right now at how much more energy I applied to my intervals to meet the times I wanted to meet vs. the Vaporfly 4% when it comparably felt like a cruise to meet the numbers (and I was able to hit 40 seconds vs. 45 seconds with the same matching energy level applied). So for falling short on the track... I'm going to have to reevaluate my overall thoughts. I will provide them in about a month.

I'm not gonna lie; I wore these for a second run on the road (and got lost), and I'm starting to realize the road runs are solid (even while being lost) while the speed runs at the track are falling flat. Just thinking back right now at how much more energy I applied to my intervals to meet the times I wanted to meet vs. the Vaporfly 4% when it comparably felt like a cruise to meet the numbers (and I was able to hit 40 seconds vs. 45 seconds with the same matching energy level applied). So for falling short on the track... I'm going to have to reevaluate my overall thoughts. I will provide them in about a month.

I’d have to agree. I think the flat feeling at faster speeds is due to the dual density aspect of the midsole. The thin layer of ZoomX compresses quickly for cushion but does not appear to fully engage the React below it, thus the dead feeling and lack of responsiveness at faster speeds. It’s almost like the shoe would be better for speed if it was 100% ZoomX or 100% React.

Why the inconsistency in the midsole labeling? "ZoomX" on the barely grey and "Nike ZoomX" on the black/grey. Kinda hacky Nike, kinda hacky

rs.php

rs.php

would love to pick these up but the consensus seems to be size up. With my right foot being a 15.5 and my left being a 15. It looks like I'm gonna have to pass on these :frown:

Do you guys think it’s necessary to arrive at the Nike Run store just before opening or do you think I will be able to show up later in the day?

Why the inconsistency in the midsole labeling? "ZoomX" on the barely grey and "Nike ZoomX" on the black/grey. Kinda hacky Nike, kinda hacky

rs.php

rs.php

Sometimes these 'official photos' that are taken pre-relese differ a little from the shoe that actually drops. Best example I can think off the top of my head was the Kobe 9 low (Beethoven). In the 'official photos' right thru release day, the 9 low had a pull tab on the back of the shoe. When the shoes actually released, there was no pull tab. Might be the case here with the midsole labeling.

Sometimes these 'official photos' that are taken pre-relese differ a little from the shoe that actually drops. Best example I can think off the top of my head was the Kobe 9 low (Beethoven). In the 'official photos' right thru release day, the 9 low had a pull tab on the back of the shoe. When the shoes actually released, there was no pull tab. Might be the case here with the midsole labeling.
check the last page in this thread. guy has both and they are different

Back
Top Bottom