Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

EBC880A7-F6BA-49CC-8003-9068E6EEAB7D.jpeg

Usually 9.5 in most stuff got these in a 9 from seeing they ran long from several people, just about right on fit but the color was a little much so sent back for these...
2CCD149D-76AF-48B4-BDBD-A18137D6CFC9.jpeg

...also a 9 and I swear their smaller than the purple joints lol, weird

I know, not a Peg, but I don’t think it needs its own thread. I’m just noticing that even though it has such a thin sole, there are heel AND forefoot air units (not zoom). Looks kind of fun to try out on a run.
Nike Air Streak Lite Men's Shoe
975AC847-F0A9-41B8-A2B8-C982035B7DC2.jpeg

Two months ago I ruptured my left achilees playing soccer. I am now out of the boot and can finally wear a normal shoe. My foot is still swelled up and I need to get a good cushioned shoe to be able to walk for for than 30 minutes. What do you guys recomend? I need somethong that is not hard to squeeze into "easy entry" since I don't have a lot of range of motion to push my foot into the shoe. It also needs as much cushion on the heel as possible. I have been wearing my air zoom pegasus turbo but it is too small currently. Are the version 2's better? Thanks for any recomendations.
I literally feel your pain as I ruptured my right achilles 7 months ago. I'm surprised you're out of the walking boot so soon, as, even with the comfiest shoe in the world, you can't walk for more than a few blocks. I third the flyease recommendation. Also, the standard Pegasus 36 was a god send for me. The combination of zoom sole and the curve of the heel area so that it doesn't rub against the achilles. That was my biggest issue with any of the shoes I tried (NB, Asics, Adidas) was rubbing against the heel. The slightest pressure was too uncomfortable. Good luck! It's a long recovery.

That code for the Peg Turbos and the Joyrides got killed real quick it wasn’t up for very long last night SMH

Are they up for sale somewhere? If not, any details on release?

Not yet. They just popped up on US11's twitter page along other subpar, IMO, cws. I'm ready to give my funds to Nike for the Black/Red cw! I'm hoping there'll be a Black/Yellow and a Black/Blue colorway in the same colorblocking and materials too.

damn i slept on this...i think that code expired, or at least for me it didn't work

but good looks on the link to sole links' twitter. hadn't heard of it until i saw your post and damn it, i already used it to buy three pairs of those joyride CCs off finishline. every time i think i'm gonna stop buying shoes, Nike just pulls me right ****ing back

Forefoot Zoom is officially mentioned on NDC’s description for the J85Rs!

Attachments

• E198F6C8-42F5-440A-8B2D-B8240743132D.jpeg
    E198F6C8-42F5-440A-8B2D-B8240743132D.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 954
A lot of extreme WMNs sized Peg35, Peg36, Peg35 Turbo, Peg Turbo 2 and Peg36 Trails (size 9 and up) are on sale at my local clearance store ranging from $30-50 with an additional 20% off.

Last edited:
Looking for new running shoes, something with full length zoom and a good arch support. Would Pegasus 36 work? Couldn't manage to find much info about the arch support and feel like Structures might be a better fit!

Thanks!

37 is even more interesting to me now...

Not saying that it would be the ideal setup, but I wonder if we'll see a zoom air strobel + react in a future shoe. Vomero??

Back
Top Bottom