Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Am I going crazy or have I seen a pair of ALL blue Pegasus Trail 2 color way? Similar to this all volt except it was all blue:

I haven't seen one for the Peg Trail 2s but Ive seen one for the Wildhorse 6

wildhorse-6-trail-running-shoe-zd8KVJ.jpg

youngpablo youngpablo I like Peg37 too compared to the previous ones. I think the react and forefoot zoom bag combo has the right recipe for me. Hoping for more colorway and disco price.

youngpablo youngpablo I like Peg37 too compared to the previous ones. I think the react and forefoot zoom bag combo has the right recipe for me. Hoping for more colorway and disco price.

Honestly these my first pegs broski....didn't know I was missing out . I'm already at the stage that all I want is comfort. **** hype, not too big on nostalgia nowadays unless they bring me waaaay back and usually will have wifey cop em for me as gift. My last 3 cops have been 1. Presto React 2. React Element 87 3. Pegs. Wifey copped me the Graffiti's.......ain't no comparing to the prev 3 in terms of comfort.

Patiently waiting for some new Peg37 colors... 7 of the 9 colors on NDC are sold out in my size 10.5 and haven’t seen any new CWs in a while. There must be something fresh coming down the pipeline soon, right???

Anyone have experience with Pegasus Trail 2 and Pegasus 37?

Last Pegasus I had were 35. Ran in Pegasus Trails 2 last night and... wow... the cushion and bounce... amazing. I’m wondering if 37 are a similar ride because if they are then I’m getting a pair!

i havent ran in the trail 2s but they are going to feel different

one had forefoot zoom (peg37) while the other has a thick loaded react (trails)

I've tried on Trail 2s and own the Peg 37 and those models bear no resemblance to each other. Trail 2 felt like the ride would be more similar to a Zoom Fly 3.

I've tried on Trail 2s and own the Peg 37 and those models bear no resemblance to each other. Trail 2 felt like the ride would be more similar to a Zoom Fly 3.

lol goddamit I haven’t had Zoom Fly since the originals. I guess I’ll have to try the Zoom Fly 3 from NDC and trial them

i dont like that they'll just add that side piece on shield editions...

they're doing the same to the react milers but at least the milers are better integrated, it doesnt look like it was just tacked on in the last second

1598812141736.png

I have to say, I was skeptical about the Peg37 because of the weight increase over the 35/36, but the react and forefoot air bag combo is really working for me. I’ve been logging a ton of miles in them lately, doing all kinds of runs - recovery, Fartlek, tempo, LR, etc. They’ve become my work horses as of late. They do seem to need 30’ish miles before they break in though.

I had grabbed a pair of Peg36 shield at dirt cheap for this winter (wisconsin - 🥶🧊❄️) but I might just have to relegate those to casual wear and grab these Peg37 shields once they’re out.

1598831167340.png

Back
Top Bottom