Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I just found out these winflo 8 shields exist. I like the look
249349_Gallery_1_1014383.jpg

So expected to release then? All that zoomx looks amazing
This is the nature version so it’s going to be recycled ZoomX glued together in the midsole. I haven’t worn the Alfafly Nature but it was described as a firmer ride compared to the standard Alfafly. I’m sure it will still be soft but don’t expect it to feel like the Invincible.

If there’s a Peg Turbo Nature, will there be a regular next gen Peg Turbo?
Within the last couple months (I think?) I saw a comment/rumor that there's a Turbo 3 in the works. But I can't remember where I saw it, just that it seemed like it was from someone credible. But until we see pics, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

This is the nature version so it’s going to be recycled ZoomX glued together in the midsole. I haven’t worn the Alfafly Nature but it was described as a firmer ride compared to the standard Alfafly. I’m sure it will still be soft but don’t expect it to feel like the Invincible.
I have the AF Natures and the recycled ZoomX is definitely firmer and heavier, which makes for better daily use, but I can't see anyone racing in them. Also, the plasticy filaments in the upper have been weak points in the upper with a number of people (including me) seeing the material crack/tear along seams. Hopefully the Turbo version doesn't have that issue!

I think the 38’s released in March last year. Hopefully we see them in the next month.
The last generation (37 & 38 )were weirdly released earlier than they have been previously. For the last decade or so it has been a 1 June release, wouldn't be shocked if it was back to that cadence this gen.

I hate those trail 4's
Also, how come there arent any pics of the winflo 9? They release every april

Last edited:
The 4s look like they released before the 2s. A good cw can make it more appealing to me.

Im looking forward to the ZOOMX Zegama now.

The 4s look like they released before the 2s. A good cw can make it more appealing to me.

Im looking forward to the ZOOMX Zegama now.

hear me out. kilian jornet's favorite race is zegama.

kilian has also left longtime sponsor salomon.

can you imagine some insane world where nike signed kilian and the zoomX zegama will be his footwear of choice at the 2022 race?

How’s the traction?
Assume it's average for dry, non-technical trails and below average on anything wet and/or technical: aka the entire Nike Trail line. They've needed to upgrade their outsole rubber compound and traction/lugs for a long time and the 4 doesn't look it solves this issue. But I bet they're comfortable! The 2 and 3 are the most comfortable trail shoes I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom