Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

Where'd you cop the laces from famb?

Those joints are straight outta 1998 :smokin

I"m over laces like this but I did a double take too.. these laces were like super saiyan level addition to the kicks.. like Game Genie :lol: I almost thought it was a kid. :lol:

Where'd you cop the laces from famb?

Those joints are straight outta 1998 :smokin

I bought 2 and it was cheaper.

I think I will get these in 45" to replace the 48" and they look thinner.

I bought 2 and it was cheaper.

I think I will get these in 45" to replace the 48" and they look thinner.
How would the 40" fit in these??...would they be too short??

How would the 40" fit in these??...would they be too short??
Stock is 45" may be longer in bigger sizes. I think 40 will work if you skip the last 2 lace holes or don't tie them.
48 I got, have to lace all the way up but I had it to 2nd to last since wearing casually.
I might try 40 and not tying them since the bungee straps lock you in.

I was at the Galleria in Dallas this weekend and they had the white and purple and black/royal sitting. I didn’t ask the size run they had though. The sizes on the shelf were a 10-10.5

Copped a size 11 off footlocker. Hope there not too tight I wear a 11.5 but ain’t tryin to pay resell for that 11.5 lol

^^^ at this point I don’t trust anything ever hitting sales racks again.

kinda start to wonder how good the data Nike has on us now to predict demand. This is a classic volume would be 3x what it clearly is now just 3 years ago.

kinda start to wonder how good the data Nike has on us now to predict demand. This is a classic volume would be 3x what it clearly is now just 3 years ago.

It's insane... I would think the Penny 2 would be a more sought after shoe and you could catch those for around $60-$70 at Nike Clearance stores. I bet if they dropped them next week it would be a virtual line on snipes and an instant sellout.

Nike tapers a GR shoe release like this to make it appear “limited” so the nostalgic, purists jump on the first wave paying full retail.

Nike then starts staggering the shipments after the initial drop, by the 3-4th wave these will start to sit and eventually go on sale.

this is how NIKE BASKETBALL has handled their retro GR releases for a long time now. Especially penny’s.

Nike tapers a GR shoe release like this to make it appear “limited” so the nostalgic, purists jump on the first wave paying full retail.

Nike then starts staggering the shipments after the initial drop, by the 3-4th wave these will start to sit and eventually go on sale.

this is how NIKE BASKETBALL has handled their retro GR releases for a long time now. Especially penny’s.

Any guess as to around when these will start to hit sale?

Usually takes a few months, there is no “hard date” to release these so they will trickle into retailers over the next few weeks.

You’ll eventually see them go on sale in-store and online and then eventually they will pop up at outlets....in my experience if you hold tight until summer u can have these under 100, I’d strike at anywhere around $80 but depending on your region they might go lower.

If you want em now, buy em. Just know they will eventually go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom