Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

13 is on there now
nah its still playin us when you add to cart. smh you got my hopes up
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.56.47 AM.png

Regretted sending back my pair a few weeks ago after seeing them again while checking stuff out. Glad I could rebuy. 100% keeping them now. Trying to not get multiple colorways of sneakers to limit myself but im just gonna send back the cb94s. Not feeling them as much as I thought I would. Gotta put nostalgia aside with these 90s rereleases.

Last edited:
Had 1 pair of the Blacks available at an FTL near me so I just went and got them before they closed. Happy to get a fresh pair of these.

Been wearing these all night since buying earlier, these are dope. This is one of the better retros to come out lately imo. And that's mostly what I've been buying lately. Infared 90s probably the best recently but these are up there for me.

Been wearing these all night since buying earlier, these are dope. This is one of the better retros to come out lately imo. And that's mostly what I've been buying lately. Infared 90s probably the best recently but these are up there for me.
Very comfortable shoe too! I have the black pair, also

Pulled the trigger on FL. Hate paying retail for Nike Retros knowing these would have gone on sale not too long ago, but that’s the way it is now smh. Can’t believe this is gonna be my first pair of Penny 3s , glad to hear they at least comfortable.

Just really want this white and blue pair. If those would've dropped first, I would've considered the purps. But not a chance in hell before.

Back
Top Bottom