Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

I’m on the go boat too but I think those would’ve been better as a regular court purple color.

I’m on the go boat too but I think those would’ve been better as a regular court purple color.

Nah, theyre based off of the popularity of the Eggplant color way. So I think they're fine. Unless you just don't like them as Eggplants lol.

Nah, theyre based off of the popularity of the Eggplant color way. So I think they're fine. Unless you just don't like them as Eggplants lol.
I know its just that I don’t like the eggplant on that shoe. I think it’s how it contrasts with the heel color

I’m excited for the eggplants to drop! Have never owned the penny 3s before and just copped the OG white/black penny 4s the other day

So far we have infos on the eggplants, royals and aways? I wonder if they might also release new colorways, I am still hoping for a cool Phoenix Suns colours version!
I might be probably in the minority here, but the Penny III is my favorite Penny out of them all!

So far we have infos on the eggplants, royals and aways? I wonder if they might also release new colorways, I am still hoping for a cool Phoenix Suns colours version!
I might be probably in the minority here, but the Penny III is my favorite Penny out of them all!
That’s what I’m saying. They look
Really amazing and pretty darn comfortable

Not a fan of colored wings. Only way I'm copping is if they give us these
nike-samples-nike-air-penny-iii-3-1998-og-7.jpg
this is a real colorway? how did i miss these?

Hope the black one & white royal will release together too. But this eggplants look very difference with OG, the foam material look like leather:rolleyes

I wont be surprised if the release date gets pushed back since I haven’t seen any actual pictures floating around.

That's the only place I see em. Hopefully they are still there when I have a chance to grab them after 10

Back
Top Bottom