Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

Same was able to check out after saying unavailable. But half size up available so see if they fit

Ill be surpirsed if they drop the Royals before 2021. But I'd be highly upset if the rumors were wrong and it was the Eggs all along lol.

I really can't believe the black royals became dead stock at this moment and I remembered when these drop at 1st time at 1997, these were turned to outlet probuct.

Total max uptempo and these are secured, just need the 95s and I'm done until the Griffeys drop next year and maybe cool grays in December.

Snipes cancelled my order. Guess they oversold.

Clutch but FNL don't have my true size. Should I half up before using reward?

Went ahead and copped with $20 reward and 7% cashback. I think half up will be fine, went up half up on the Total Max Uptempo. I went tts on the og and from what I remember I could go half up because the bungie on the tongue and the bootie. We'll see when they come in. Hopefully they sit and can be had for $100 and won't be mad at wasting the $20 reward if I return them for my true size haha

Last edited:
I checked this thread at the right time!
Shout out to you guys man...Failed on the 95's but gladly picked these up! Only wished that FNL let you use two $10 rewards at the same time >D
Oh well, at least I saved some money and got free expedited shipping! Cant wait till they come in.

Just ordered my pair from fnl so hype lol! Feel like a lil kid again what are yall rocking with these? I need sum vintage Nike or penny gear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom