Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

I just ordered my size 11 on finish line, also. Hopefully, my order doesn’t get canceled like jimmyjazz

So weird that we've been chasing after this shoe for weeks with all these random drops of a small batch at different retailers then Finishline drops and has a boatload because they dropped this morning and most sizes still available.

why do i get the feeling even though I ordered way before my size sold out a cancel email is coming? 😑

1608314551738.gif

So weird that we've been chasing after this shoe for weeks with all these random drops of a small batch at different retailers then Finishline drops and has a boatload because they dropped this morning and most sizes still available.
Take what you can get bruh

Mine shipped yesterday, getting them 23rd as well via ontrac/lasership, hope no delays.
I'm the only one that got canceled on Snipes?

i wonder what a black penny 2 inspired colorway would look like? not sure how white foamposite would look on the shoe 🤔

Jimmy Jazz shipped the shoes from the same town I’m in so they’re here earlier than I thought :pimp:

99574C08-7003-4C0E-8AE6-5C58B346B5D0.jpeg
Are you swapping in black laces? I like the white swoosh against the white on this model, usually against it.
I'd cop a pair if the wing was black/white or cloak purplish-black.

Are you swapping in black laces? I like the white swoosh against the white on this model, usually against it.
I'd cop a pair if the wing was black/white or cloak purplish-black.
Imma keep the white laces as is. I like the way it looks since the elastic bands on the tongue are black this time

anyone who owns the 2020 version ... how’s the fit ?
I’ve tried the black OG cw on and they fit TTS for me

Back
Top Bottom