nike air pillar?

I do regret not keeping an 8.5
ohwell.gif

52ktb5.jpg

I have the grey/neon and would love the black/grey/blue! And as far as mid top, Air Max trainers-there was the Ubiquitous (RJ Jr) in 97 but they had the fulllength air similar to the AM97s.

...been on the grail list since one of my boys had them and threw them on every now and again...I'd love to pick up a pair

Rather see Ubiquitous' again (In the black neon....not some all white or white/navy) over these..............

probably cuz I have neon pillars but have never had ubiquitous' before.....

Dang Demon, its a good thing you didn't keep an 8.5 because that lot was mine and Adam's not your's. Sorry buddy couldn't let you take creditfor that one.

BUMP for a heat seeker! lookin for a size 10-11 of the NEONs, or any pair for that matter. send me a pm, i got cash ready

wow! how wack are those shoes! man talk about the ugliest of the ugly! they dont have one good point to them

Here's my busted blk/blue's, iam not even sure what to do with these things...
252462017.jpg

damn demon i was going crazy when u posted the 2 9 and the 8.5 lost all 3 bids. i cried that day. ive missed these just about 9 times on ebay. Havent found agood deal on these doubt i will ever.only sneaker i religiously pursuit that i havent gotten. i just about gave up.

damn I love those neon joints I wish nike would retro them and the pool and wmns joints is tuff too

Back
Top Bottom