Nike Air Pro Streak Max Retro 2014

august is what i heard but they might show up like the first freshwater griffey 1s did, all kinds of unexpected

Go Ahead and Close This Thread, Nike said these are not in future release catalog. :frown:

that's a real shame if true. they already had a decent looking sample made. how we get garbage retros no one asked for and not these is just beyond me. :smh:

that bubble is a joke, seriously probably the smallest bubble ive seen in a very long time, especially since the OGs were much bigger. will cop for 50 like i did my pillars

that bubble is a joke, seriously probably the smallest bubble ive seen in a very long time, especially since the OGs were much bigger. will cop for 50 like i did my pillars

Pillars only sat that long cuz nike priced them at $170 for who the hell knows why. Pillars are still insanely comfortable tho regardless of the air bubble

Last edited:
Pillars only sat that long cuz nike priced them at $170 for who the hell knows why. Pillars are still insanely comfortable tho regardless of the air bubble
well the pillars bubble wasnt that bad but i guess it depends on how much they are initially asking for these

how much were speed turfs? id guess the same for these as the speed turfs but you never know they might be more or less, nike does what they want.

Holy Crap, how is that considered an air max unit? :lol:

More like the Nike Air Pro Streak Min

Another great shoe ruined by a small air unit. I don't understand how some of you guys can deal with it. I guess you don't mind the air unit, its the shoe that does it for you. But if they try to charge air max prices for this shoe, they can suck it. I guess it doesn't matter, as they will go on discount anyway.

the bubble on the og's isint that big to begin with, but ya the one on the retros looks even smaller.

its not as glaring a flaw as the size of the bubbles on the griffey max retro tho, and we have yelled about this for years, but nike just isint fixing it apparently.

i mean they made the bubbles thicker so why make them smaller too, they should just fix the popping issues and leave the bubbles alone! but thats not going to happen!

how much were speed turfs? id guess the same for these as the speed turfs but you never know they might be more or less, nike does what they want.

Speed Turfs were $125-130, these might be more, they have a little more going with them then the Speed turfs. I just got rid of my og Pro Streaks in the same colorway top of this year. Can't wait for these retros to drop!

u might be right but i still dont see these flying off the shelves unfortunately so if we can be patient im sure they can be had for close to $100 which is a steal for sure!

blacks are nice but the white/blacks are better imo but i hope whoever wants them gets them.

Shouldn't b hard coppin these especially whatever is droppin before x mas. Jus hope Nike doesn't whoree them out...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom