Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

I think you're the only person that's posted that picked them up and has been disappointed with them. What didn't you like about them?

I'm on the hunt for a red pair now myself, and I'd be messaging you if you were the right size.

idk, i guess i just had a different expectation from the pictures. i guess i expected the shoe to look more luxury, idk. i mean, its not a bad shoe, its cool, but like the 'python' print, i expected that to look realer i guess. expectations will kill ya lol

Reds are dope but i agree they are a little disappointing when i got them. they leather is a little "pre-creased" and just trying them on I can tell they are going to get beat very easily. i havent figured out a way to lace em yet and they just seem awkward, im not sure why. when i saw pics of them, i had big plans for them... when i got them and tried them on, i was afraid to actually wear them.

Last edited:
Reds are dope but i agree they are a little disappointing when i got them. they leather is a little "pre-creased" and just trying them on I can tell they are going to get beat very easily. i havent figured out a way to lace em yet and they just seem awkward, im not sure why. when i saw pics of them, i had big plans for them... when i got them and tried them on, i was afraid to actually wear them.
Thought nike premium leather always come pre creased its a sign of a good quality leather... Never had a premium nike without any sort of crease... Maybe its just me lol

For the DSM's is the general consensus to size down then?

I wear an 8 in almost everything (will slide into 7.5 if the deal is that good, or if the shoe is that rare that finding my size would be next to impossible... or just rock thin or no socks)...

8's are the pink unicorn and nowhere to be found...

Will i be able to size down to a 7? there's a couple on eBay and I'm considering negotiating myself into a pair assuming i can fit into the 7.

Has anyone sized down an ENTIRE size for these? please LMK. Thanks in advance.

if you thought getting the DSMs was hard, try this, if you not in NYC then your outta luck

nike-air-python-starfish-orange-01.jpg

Last edited:
Also employees at Mercer have been rocking those orange joints for months

what do ya'll think, will the 21m pythons be coveted or more like the 21m dunks?

That orange looks extreme...I could see these being available for retail plus shipping on eBay. They aren't nearly as nice as the DSMs.

I've noticed that everyone has said half sizes weren't made but there's an ebay auction for a 6.5.

Any info on this? just curious... REally want a 7.5 (since i wear an 8) but if there REALLY aren't half sizes i might bite the bullet and cop a sz 7.

Back
Top Bottom