Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

Yup, I was worried about that as well since orange comes in half sizes unlike black..

But I got black in a 9 and orange in a 9 and they fit the same. I'm normally a 9.5.

Yup, I was worried about that as well since orange comes in half sizes unlike black..

But I got black in a 9 and orange in a 9 and they fit the same. I'm normally a 9.5.

thank you so much i normally wear 10.5 i did 10 in black fit big now i have 9.5 in orange well see when they arrive

We've had these in London for months now. They've been sitting for so long, that they've been heavily discounted at the few places that have them.

We've had these in London for months now. They've been sitting for so long, that they've been heavily discounted at the few places that have them.

Which ones have been sitting? the DSM's? I doubt that....

You must be referring to the more readily available Colorways...

Any word on other shops getting the DSM? sneaker news had a blurb about a shop in Paris getting them, but my french is REALLY rusty and I don't want to spend time trying to convey that I want to order a pair.

Any word on other shops getting the DSM? sneaker news had a blurb about a shop in Paris getting them, but my french is REALLY rusty and I don't want to spend time trying to convey that I want to order a pair.

What shop would that be bro? I think i've managed to make a Paris NT connect. PM if you can.

I got beat to it, their blog post indicates that they put them up on the 1st, so who knows if there's any even left. Still good to hear that they're starting to pop up in other spots.

Back
Top Bottom