NIKE AIR RAID ll RETRO???

I  found this on ************* mabe some people have seen this.

when i first saw this i was like

is nike thinking of Droping the raids??? yall let me know what yall think.

From what I understand those were custom made not anything that Nike will be dropping although I'm certain the Air Raid II will eventually make another appearance

From what I understand those were custom made not anything that Nike will be dropping although I'm certain the Air Raid II will eventually make another appearance

The fact that they even did a mold to make these means they have to be planning to retro the Air Raid II. They never just re-create a model from 20 years ago that's NEVER been retroed and then do it one time for a special pair to just give as a gift or hyperstrike. I'd be shocked if they didn't drop an Air Raid II in 2013. Really need the black pair...

At first I was like
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
but the more I read into it, it seems as if these were a sample in contention for a release spot and the foam 1's won. While the foams are nice still have me like this
mean.gif

^^^ They had to make a new mold to make those samples. NIke would not spend all that money just for one special pair of shoes that were given away as a gift....And the shape those samples are different that the OGs, so there must be a new mold

The fact that they even did a mold to make these means they have to be planning to retro the Air Raid II. They never just re-create a model from 20 years ago that's NEVER been retroed and then do it one time for a special pair to just give as a gift or hyperstrike. I'd be shocked if they didn't drop an Air Raid II in 2013. Really need the black pair...
THATS WHAT IM SAYING. Nike is cooking up something...

Like why would the Air Raid even be considered for the Paranorman shoe if Nike didnt have plans on re-releasing them.? I'm pretty sure we can expect some type of retro next year

^^^ They had to make a new mold to make those samples. NIke would not spend all that money just for one special pair of shoes that were given away as a gift....And the shape those samples are different that the OGs, so there must be a new mold

Probably used the same molds from the 2008 release, from what I've been told they last 5 years but I wouldn't be surprised to see an Air Raid drop again in 2013 especially since its Tinkers favorite model (even though he doesn't have anything to do with retro releases).

Probably used the same molds from the 2008 release, from what I've been told they last 5 years but I wouldn't be surprised to see an Air Raid drop again in 2013 especially since its Tinkers favorite model (even though he doesn't have anything to do with retro releases).

My memory might be slipping. But I thought the Air Raid One was retroed in 2008, the Paranorman samples are the Air Raid Two

My memory might be slipping. But I thought the Air Raid One was retroed in 2008, the Paranorman samples are the Air Raid Two

Your 100% correct for some reason I thought the II dropped as well when they ripped off the midsole from the OG Air Raid II but it was the Air Raid I with the II's print

Imagine if these released instead of the Paranorman Foam's though. I bet you a lot of people would be hyped up, thinking that the Air Raid II's were gonna retro afterwards.

I still like the Foam's more than these, but these aren't a bad sample though.

Black pair or Chocolate pair would be nice definitely. (But I probably won't consider copping either of em unless they would be on sale or made to the outlet tho.) How about releasing some of Air Raid 1's OG colorways in Raid 2 considering since they actually did the opposite in 2008?

Back
Top Bottom