Nike Air Raid Retro?!?! please

I don't see the purpose of this video, other than to throw something out.

Why would you even play in 30 year old tech?

If he liked the sneaker he would have never done this.

Nah.. he's a baller and balls in everything. And his brand is almost all about playing in shoes be it new or old retros. Also, Nike has not jumped leaps and bounds in tech since the golden era of the 90s. They are still using zoom air in the newest models lol.

Nah.. he's a baller and balls in everything. And his brand is almost all about playing in shoes be it new or old retros. Also, Nike has not jumped leaps and bounds in tech since the golden era of the 90s. They are still using zoom air in the newest models lol.

I wouldn't call him a baller, he plays basketball.

He got them sent for free from Footlocker. He shows kicks he doesn't play in all the time without an on court review. Especially retros. He doesn't like them, so it was whatever. He was probably wondering about them and they were free and he saw them on SNKRS.

He has numerous kicks could have done, because of the months of having no court to play on.

It's like playing in some foams and then complaining about breathability. For the average person they're fine comfort wise.

It's like getting some Uptown's and playing in them and then complaining about them. People must have been tougher then.

Magic33 Magic33 thats what I meant when I said he was a baller.. I don't have different categories :lol: But I feel you.. I just don't think its that deep to him. But I also didn't watch his video to really gauge if he pretended to like them from what you are saying.

So many changes, the shape, shade of gray, now the nubuck or suede tongue, the extra black on the toe box & the cheap back heel pull tab. To me the main material doesn't feel very much like leather on the originals.
IMG_20201008_162943.jpg
IMG_20201008_163009.jpg
IMG_20201008_163146.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't call him a baller, he plays basketball.

He got them sent for free from Footlocker. He shows kicks he doesn't play in all the time without an on court review. Especially retros. He doesn't like them, so it was whatever. He was probably wondering about them and they were free and he saw them on SNKRS.

He has numerous kicks could have done, because of the months of having no court to play on.

It's like playing in some foams and then complaining about breathability. For the average person they're fine comfort wise.

It's like getting some Uptown's and playing in them and then complaining about them. People must have been tougher then.

Something about him and his reviews bug me, like he has a condescending tone or something.

Whole thread going to have a spare.. I will too. I finally caught my size (11) for lower to make up for my previous loss :lol:

I love how none of us had faith that footlocker would actually ship. :lol:
Hopefully I can OOP 1 pair to someone. If not the Nike pair is going back. They probably aren’t used to that for shoes that sell out on SNKRS.

with the way these are flooded on ebay theres gonna be alot of pairs going back. or atleast sold for retail. people with the intention to resell and not actually keep a pair goofed on this one. Seems like they made more of these than the barkleys and sb trainer 1’s.

Too bad they chose the eggplant penny 3 to release instead of og colorways. that would have been my number 1 target this year

92F9ABEA-69E2-4C1E-838C-6241FC97C5E5.jpeg
Footlocker pair showed up today. Materials are lack luster to say the least. Happy to have them nonetheless. Nike pair should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. So last call for anyone that needs an OOP for a 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom