Nike Air Raid Retro?!?! please

FTL pairs shipped and arrived today...only What The Hell with the A-Cup heel tab? 🤷🏾‍♂️ Damn near flat and you could hardly read the text! Other pair has one A-Cup and one B-Cup! 🤦🏾‍♂️🤬

925669A2-2AFA-4308-A2A8-850255C6266E.jpeg

FTL pairs shipped and arrived today...only What The Hell with the A-Cup heel tab? 🤷🏾‍♂️ Damn near flat and you could hardly read the text! Other pair has one A-Cup and one B-Cup! 🤦🏾‍♂️🤬

925669A2-2AFA-4308-A2A8-850255C6266E.jpeg
Yeah, both my FTL and NDC pairs looked like ****. I try not to be too nit picky, but they really fumbled on these. If I hadn’t wanted these since 5th grade, I would have sent them both back.

you want to know the worst part about these? and not just on these but the ogs and previous retros before?

dont think i should say it because it would drive the ocd crowd insane 😂

also if you ordered from footlocker hit up footlocker on twitter via private message give them your full order info and they will give you your tracking link

the straps

some come straight out the middle
BD2F391C-0ED4-4AA4-9DE9-956D319EA1CF.jpeg

61A55375-36F1-4EEE-B7F0-54A77B616109.png

and some come out like this
9C97C36B-B129-4183-9E06-CF143912379B.jpeg

3BA04403-6A92-4360-97E8-D5BFCF0E3F09.jpeg

44313EC0-04FF-4346-ADC8-18BF5D48D007.jpeg

ogs and previous retros were like this as well.
:rofl: Oh yeah, I've always noticed that, too. It's actually never been a big bother to me, since so many are like that. But when you look at it and think about it, it's definitely irritating LOL

To those who had the "we're still working on your order" through FTL...
I reached out to them, this was their response:

Thank you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, your item in your order is no longer available at our Distribution Center. Since it is no longer available, your order was routed to our store locations for possible fulfillment, as each store location has their own separate stock inventory. At this time, we are only able to route orders to a single store location at a time. Due to this, it can take a couple business days to fulfill.

Interesting.. mine said it shipped and I have no tracking or anything-not even in order history. Hit them up on twitter.

Got mine in today, which is the closest angelus grey paint called? so it can match the wolf grey. i am looking to paint the black part of the toe box.

Last edited:
when i first messaged footlocker on twitter they told me they had to locate my pair from their second warehouse and its ready to ship. a couple days later i got the ship email but no tracking. so i messaged them again about a tracking number and he gave me a link to fed ex tracking.

hope everyone gets a pair. if not they should go down in price cuz they are flooded on ebay right now

20201019_203414.jpg

Looks centered on my pair. I wouldn't have noticed tho lol
yeah thats pretty good. it makes me wonder maybe thats why the side sometimes digs in my foot in the past. because the strap is applying pressure on the edges instead of the center? 🤔

Footlocker is such a garbage company now. Such a trifling company. No longer providing tracking numbers now? :smh:. I haven’t gotten anything. Not a shipped email, a tracking number, the shoes, nothing. Can’t contact them through Twitter because I blasted them so hard about the FLX app this year. If they see that it’s me they’ll probably purposely cancel my order lol.

Last edited:
Extra sz 11 came in from FTL so I have a spare I can oop for retail plus shipping. Let me know.. will prob get them out to UPS in the next day or two.

Footlocker is such a garbage company now. Such a trifling company. No longer providing tracking numbers now? :smh:. I haven’t gotten anything. Not a shipped email, a tracking number, the shoes, nothing. Can’t contact them through Twitter because I blasted them so hard about the FLX app this year. If they see that it’s me they’ll probably purposely cancel my order lol.

facts **** is beyond frustrating

Saw this on a thumbnail in my suggestions.

Attachments

• 9604D397-BCD5-478D-8D10-346E8A932DAF.png
    9604D397-BCD5-478D-8D10-346E8A932DAF.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 137
Back
Top Bottom