Nike Air Raid Retro?!?! please

THIS JUST IN... HOLLA.

CED B.
A194BF3E-5B62-45EC-A6BE-E7C3396162A0.jpeg
5B9B81C9-B1BA-45A2-91AE-E7F3E7A94F51.jpeg
Tell me that second photo is just a trick of the light and the AIR RAID on the straps isn’t 3M ...

Sometimes I wonder if people that nit pick details about shoes even had the o..g. They claim the shoe is so off from. Half the stuff people complain about is frivolous. I had og air raids and didnt notice the black piece until it was pointed out. Now I see it but not a bog Deal

Yeah, that's why I said it's changes I can live with and others that have annoyed me with retroes. I don't think them being black ruins or goes against the look.

Some changes to different releases of tech challenges have made with the wings have made me pass.

For example I hope they have some changes like having the midsole discolor horribly. I loved the Air Raid's as a kid, but they turned to out door ball kicks because they looked old quick just from casual wear.

Sometimes I wonder if people that nit pick details about shoes even had the o..g. They claim the shoe is so off from. Half the stuff people complain about is frivolous. I had og air raids and didnt notice the black piece until it was pointed out. Now I see it but not a bog Deal
Yeah, that's why I said it's changes I can live with and others that have annoyed me with retroes. I don't think them being black ruins or goes against the look.

Some changes to different releases of tech challenges have made with the wings have made me pass.

For example I hope they have some changes like having the midsole discolor horribly. I loved the Air Raid's as a kid, but they turned to out door ball kicks because they looked old quick just from casual wear.
Yes, I was there for the OGs. Glad you don't care about needless changes. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. In this case, I do. The whole toe being grey was always one of my favorite parts of the Raids, so the addition of the black piece changes the look enough to me that I don't like them as much. It's all personal preference. The 3M lettering is needless, but it wouldn't have stopped me from buying had the toe been left alone. Overall, it's the ongoing silly little changes Nike does over and over again that frustrate some of us. It's not like they drop some of these classic models every three years.

yea some changes will bother more than others and on different shoes but at the end of the day lets all respect each others opinions.

for instances i cant stand when nike uses different colored air chambers.

them making the words air raid 3m is ****ing hilarious to me 😂

they were like “****, the forefoot eyestay wasnt supposed to be leather carl! It was supposed to be grey nubuck! lets make the air raid lettering 3m to make up for it!” 😂

I mean Angelus still has paint in stock. Also sole swaps are not as difficult as ppl think. When I buy a shoe and don’t like something I change it. I get you shouldn’t have to, but I’ve seen ppl change the entire shape of a toe box with an iron or painted and frayed the seems on bred 4s to get the look they want. Just here to tell ppl take certain models off of the pedestal and changing certain details on a shoe isn’t impossible. Instead of complaining, I like to find solutions. Thought we would never get a decent grape release and realized I could make one.
14F6AF3A-EF03-4CDD-B199-41DAF6CFE072.jpeg
E1DBAB48-B53F-483D-8461-2D2AEA35D942.jpeg
75BF9AF9-3698-4EE1-8888-E1E012A5ACA8.jpeg
4F2E225E-DA71-4144-BE63-A69EE4936FEF.jpeg

Last edited:
Waiting for an EU release. I'd use them for actually hooping outdoors.
iono man. better options out there to play outdoor ball in

from my experience with these from the og to the retros that rubber part where the strap comes out of from the midsole digs on the side of my foot.

iono man. better options out there to play outdoor ball in

from my experience with these from the og to the retros that rubber part where the strap comes out of from the midsole digs on the side of my foot.

Definitely don't wanna use these to ball in.

Back
Top Bottom