Nike Air Raid Retro?!?! please

Anyone looking.. try your local FA FNL or whatever store got them. Try to do a stock locate. I did this and the lady was kind enough to do it for me and they shipped the next day. Should have come today but got bumped to be here by Tuesday.

Just REALLY hoping they didn't give me miss-mates or an abused pair (which I doubt since these things seem to be flying).

Wore my 2008s to pick-up 2 pairs from Jimmy Jazz.

20201009_182232.gif

20201009_181940.gif

iono man. better options out there to play outdoor ball in

from my experience with these from the og to the retros that rubber part where the strap comes out of from the midsole digs on the side of my foot.

Thanks for the tip. I have normal sized feet, maybe slightly narrow, but we'll see. I usually double up on socks when playing. That uncomfort can't be as bad as the pinky toe pain when wearing the Air Trainer 3!

Thanks for the tip. I have normal sized feet, maybe slightly narrow, but we'll see. I usually double up on socks when playing. That uncomfort can't be as bad as the pinky toe pain when wearing the Air Trainer 3!
no nothing beats the pinky toe pain 😂 think the true blue 3 had the worst pinky toe pain for me. literally almost bled out at the gym 😂

It seems that all of the shoes that are hard to find right now: The 2 Barkleys, Air Raids, and Air More Uptempo are what seems like "Urban Releases" ?

I haven't heard that term in a long time, does Nike still use it? I know back in the day when a shoe would go to Jimmy Jazz and a few other spots it was an "Urban Release". Almost all of the ones I can remember were Foams and Nike retro basketball.

Haven't heard that term in so long.. I think that was like early 2000s and it came and went as they moved to QS, hypterstrikes, NRG etc. My issue is whatever this is..feels limited as hell for no reason.

NOOOO. They run really baggy. I'm 36" waist, 5'10" and this is a size Large, I have to pull them up a bit so they look good. Medium might have been a bit tight and I assume they will shrink at a wash

That helps... I was watching a pair on Ebay. I dead thought you sized up :lol:

Haven't heard that term in so long.. I think that was like early 2000s and it came and went as they moved to QS, hypterstrikes, NRG etc. My issue is whatever this is..feels limited as hell for no reason.
I think the whole supply chain being affected by the Covid pandemic has made sneaker releases limited. It seems like every drop this year has had limited runs.

Back
Top Bottom