Nike Air Raid?

always been a classic shoe, I've had a few other colors in the past but these black/grey og's are the best imo. Typical Nike move, on these new retro's they look way different from the last time they got retroed which I still have my pair back from when Footlocker used to have them 50% deals all the time. 

I don't like how the grey suede is so dark on the toe box and the white back paneling is painted white. The paint they used will get dirty quick, especially if you'tr wearing jeans it's a wrap. Your not going to be able to clean that off. Should have been truer to the og. They're gonna sit on shelves like every other time they get retro'd.

253bd294_nike-urban-jungle-pack-01-570x570.jpeg

these are the only ones I need.... wouldn't mind those forces either

Venom Greens are on ebay for $109.99 + free shipping... I bought a pair for a friend on Thursday... already have my tracking #... scheduled delivery is Monday 4/28

Anybody getting the South Beaches? 

Also, any links to the venoms? Forgot all about those, SMH.

Cool, I might cop. Indecisive as of now. If they were Black and green more than likely I would. As far as venoms go, I already have my 10s.
Just remember you can use the genric $20 off on them and if you have WC $20 if you can stack them. but have to call customer service.

generic are the ones you get with the flyers that come with $10 off $75 and $20 off $100. WC is the one they send you after you spend $200 and it is good of anything with no minimum purchase required.
Ohhh you're talking about FNL, I wish I copped from them earlier on, I JUST reached "Platinum" for Champs with my last purchase.

seen the red/blk pair in person and was kind of impress, shoe reminds me of future song yall move that doh for some reason. i'm going to copp but not in a rush

Back
Top Bottom