Nike Air Raid?

So we get peace on the moon before we get peace on blacktop?
mean.gif

idk.. lunar raids don't look too bad. The sole fits in with the back... and this comes from a long time big raid fan.
the white with red straps reminds me of the og's so i'll def be on the look out for those on the low

Last edited:
I like the updated design of the lunar raids but the straps do not go with it. Straps look dated. They should have made the straps look more futuristic like the midsole

Looks like the sharkalaid, some hyperdunks, and penny Vs had a baby.

indifferent.gif

That Gold makes these look very....Exclusive. I might just cop just to cop, yo. These are DOPE. Be better if they limited the supply.

gold ones look fugazzi imo i just couldnt walk around in those, bring on the peaces and call it a day man

all i care about is the peace raids (urban jungle) until a official date is announce, don't up this thread nomore.

peace

indifferent.gif

That Gold makes these look very....Exclusive. I might just cop just to cop, yo. These are DOPE. Be better if they limited the supply.
These are BUTTCHEEKS.
sick.gif

The Swoosh just doesn't know when to stop. Not every retro needs 30 New Corny colorways. SMH

I think I might just Unsubscribe to this Thread... already got what I wanted and from what I've seen so far, that's about all she wrote. 

Last edited:

These are BUTTCHEEKS.
sick.gif

The Swoosh just doesn't know when to stop. Not every retro needs 30 New Corny colorways. SMH

I think I might just Unsubscribe to this Thread... already got what I wanted and from what I've seen so far, that's about all she wrote. 
I'd get them just to put them in a rotating glass case.

Sayonara. 

The golds are wack, Nike just trying to come up on some new colorways to make more $$$. Leave those for the newbies

The first couple retro + color ways have been surprisingly nice in person (red joints and the grey/volt ones) but those gold joints are horrendous. Should have been mostly white upper with a gum sole (not that brownish gold color they have) and a few small gold details on the logos and maybe the straps.

Back
Top Bottom