Nike Air Raid?

I keep mines in a bi monthly rotation along with the og colorways
pimp.gif

I currently have these two pairs. One of my fav Nike's of all-time...

Is the colorway of the second pic one Black & White? Don't really remember when they were released, but since they look pretty similar to the Battleground one which I still have material-wise (although my BG one is White/Navy), I guess they were one of the Retroes that came out around 2003-04 tho.

The ones above are black and white. They dropped around the same time as the last retro, if I'm not mistaken, and the leather on them is pretty doo-doo. I also think they could have just dropped a retro of the black/white OGs like pictured way up above, that had the black nubuck toebox and all, but just got cheap/lazy with it.

That's one hell of a find! Thanks for posting that, brought back a ton of memories. That site actually corrected me, the pair you posted is from Summer 2004, but they look similar to a sample from the 2008 releases, which, as I looked through the pics were such a disrespect to the shoe, from the shape down to the horrible colorways. I also saw a couple of 2004 retros that I remember that made me think "Now, why the !#$% did I not cop those?" When I have some time I'll put up some pics since that site has absolutely no thumbnails and takes a ton of clicking to navigate through.

Good to hear that u liked the site also and I too was amazed when I found that site coz Air Raids (particularly, those LEs, seasonable Limited Editions released after Nike decided to stop releasing the Escspe versions) surely are one of my favorite all time. BTW, I believe some of the info on that site are incomplete tho. I believe the blk on blk one (my other fav) which the site doesn't have any info was some kind of exclusive? model for Foot Locker or Foot Action if I remembered correctly.

First time ever seeing that brown "Peace Edition" colorway. Nike should retro the entire Peace Edition set, clothes and all. I always wanted the jacket and shirt/jersey.

Somebody on here has a whole outfit - I think it's iboizco (sp?). I thought I had it saved, but I can't find it.

I remember these being like $30 in the Fla City Nike Outlet years back, one of the shoes I regret not picking up at the time

Is the colorway of the second pic one Black & White? Don't really remember when they were released, but since they look pretty similar to the Battleground one which I still have material-wise (although my BG one is White/Navy), I guess they were one of the Retroes that came out around 2003-04 tho.

Yeah I got em' around 2003-04.

ahhhh, i need me some raids!!! i have yet to grab a pair of them... better believe i wont miss them next time around

Still regret passing on the black/gray pair for $50 in 2008.
I went to the store with the intention to cop, but ended up getting the bred Six RIngs.
Never saw them again after that.

:wow: :pimp: I want that jacket so bad!!! Had a chance to win one on eBay but missed the chance to bid before the auction ended.

Wow, I also got mine at the Nike outlet for $29.99. I didn't remember that until you just said it now. I didn't scoop up the black/grey OG though I got the white/black colorway with the black straps.
Not my pic

i had these in junior high. did they ever retro them?

i got the black and grey pair for 30 bucks after they released last time and I always forget that I have them

Both Peace IIs are simply beautiful. Great pix guys! Looking forward to the return of these.

i thought the air raid 2 white/black with the wood grain pattern midsole was the absolute worst colorway of any shoe ever :lol: that is until the wheat colored ix and mocha 3's came out..

The ones above are black and white. They dropped around the same time as the last retro, if I'm not mistaken, and the leather on them is pretty doo-doo. I also think they could have just dropped a retro of the black/white OGs like pictured way up above, that had the black nubuck toebox and all, but just got cheap/lazy with it.

these are the only ones i have
22065_1313827095213_4715723_n.jpg

have worn them heaps. i think the "leather" is interesting with that weird texture.

the pics of the black/greys in this thread have me salivating. i seldom have hard nostalgia for non-jordans. those are definitely one.
i never even knew of all the colourful ones (except the classic peace one)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom