Nike Air Raid?

^whoah, those have the same weird texture as on my whites. i had no idea they came like that, thought they were either smooth or pebbled.

this is a set I had, wore them everywhere were still wearable when I sold them. My ex girl had a set too but hers eventually separated (the upper from the sole)

Last edited:
Finally got another pair guys.. Not my favorite colorway but I still like them. Picked them up for $70 which is a good deal IMO. Retail was $90 in 2004 (really miss those prices :rolleyes)..

I wanna see some Air raid ll. Spike Lee had them joints on during the early 90's... they where off the chain.../: 
tired.gif

My lone pair got at the outlet way back wanted he pair with the blue strap but couldn't find in my size. still looking tho

I remember pickin up the last retro of the black/grey junts at Ross for around $25 but had to return em cuz I thought I could fit in 10 but turns out they're mad narrow :smh: I was so bummed

In just looking at those Paranorman pics, my guess is that a true Air Raid 2 retro is on the way. I actually had to do a double take to make sure I was actually seeing what I thought I saw lol.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Like why would the Air Raid even be considered for the Paranorman shoe if Nike didnt have plans on re-releasing them.? I'm pretty sure we can expect some type of retro next year

quoted from other thread lol

In just looking at those Paranorman pics, my guess is that a true Air Raid 2 retro is on the way. I actually had to do a double take to make sure I was actually seeing what I thought I saw lol.
Peace,
J

I also had to look up my Chocolate Raid 2 in order to make sure whether that's actually Raid 2 or some kind of hybrids. But since I don't really recall there was Raid 2 that doesn't have some kind of Funky Midsole and/or Strap like Raid 1s, I'd still hope the Original colorways of Raid 1 to be retro-ed tho.

One of my all-time faves, especially the Air Raid IIs. "No Refs" & "Peace" are amazing, but so are the plaid ones ("One World"). Got the grey "Urban Jungle Gym" shirt somewhere too... 

I would love a retro of ALL the Air Raids...

had every color when they were out originally ..

bumpin this from the dead .. i  still need to find a black/grey size 13

Back
Top Bottom