Nike Air Raid?

kixsquare has the peaces in 9 and 10 for about 160 shipped

and instyleshoes has them in just about a fsr for 160 before shipping

I'm cool on that. I think they might go on sale after a while... Should we wait till' they go on discount?

I have a busy work schedule so I got a 10.5 off kixsquare

they don't seem to have a limited or qs tag but I wouldn't wait for em to go on sale

just wait and scoop for retail

Repped. One of my local moms and pops spot got them in yesterday. 134 with tax. I'll pick mine up today or tomorrow. People are sleep locally.

Copped for $100, dont ask me how..Waiting on the Peace Raids and that's it with Nike Raids..  ALso got the blk/grey in ds sitting in closet, had to throw these on thou cause of the Orlando Magic colors :smile:
Them boys are looking too COLD, bruh.

My brother gave em to me as Beaters in '05 and I worked out in them that whole Summer... the Nostalgia makes copping necessary, plus they're still dope.

I told myself a couple months ago that I wouldn't copp anything until the Black Toe AJ XIV's drop on my BDay... nothing all summer.

Every time I try to be done w/ Sneakers for awhile, they just keep pulling me back! 
mean.gif

Them boys are looking too COLD, bruh.

My brother gave em to me as Beaters in '05 and I worked out in them that whole Summer... the Nostalgia makes copping necessary, plus they're still dope.

I told myself a couple months ago that I wouldn't copp anything until the Black Toe AJ XIV's drop on my BDay... nothing all summer.

Every time I try to be done w/ Sneakers for awhile, they just keep pulling me back! 
mean.gif
I feel you, after these peace raids I get a few months break lol. until the blk j 6 drop on black friday. also when the pro streaks dropp i gotta get those too smh

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS IT GREY THOUGH!? WTF, ONLY REASON I'M PASSSING. WAITING 7 MONTHS FOR THEM TO MAKE THE MAJORITY GREY AND THE MINORITY BLACK....................................................*****

Yea ive never tried dying shoes before. Hell i never trued painting a midsole before lol always heard paint cracks on midsoles

Back
Top Bottom