Nike Air Raid?

can anyone who's copped comment on sizing for the urban jungles?

am torn on whether or not they're closer to air max retro sizing or jordan retro sizing

raids fit true for me. also few shoes I find truly comfortable. not bad for ball either , especially w a dr scholls insert ( flatfooted ).

interested in dying the shoe as well. if anyone tries it please post pics

lookin like some matching gear for the raids is about to release :D

Will the Urban Jungles come in GS sizes?

And why do some keep saying "they're back"? If they were Air Raid IIs that statement would be true.

How do you guys think these will sell? I'm out of state for the weekend. Think they'll still be at NYC stores on Monday?

how do you paint durabuck?
Regardless if it's Paint or Dye... there's No Reason Why a person should have to pay that much for a Sneaker and STILL have to do Modifications to make it their own.

Especially in this case where the OG derivitive (Black Upper) was clearly IGNORED on some Trolling BS Retro.

My disappointment on this "Peace" Retro is High, but at the same time, I'm used to it just like everyone else is. They just won't see my Bread on this one.

Btw, I'm loving the Wh/Blk/Blue Retro and those look like a copp this Fall, but anyone else notice they now have a Feax-Leather back end, instead of Nubuck? 
eyes.gif

they'll be available in GS sizes I think. and I think these will be widely available. No ones checking for these I think because of their Afrocentrism.
I don't know man. Judging from the comments under the FTL IG post a lot of people are feeling these. Truly doubt they'll sellout, but they might not be around for long.

Regardless if it's Paint or Dye... there's No Reason Why a person should have to pay that much for a Sneaker and STILL have to do Modifications to make it their own.

Especially in this case where the OG derivitive (Black Upper) was clearly IGNORED on some Trolling BS Retro.

My disappointment on this "Peace" Retro is High, but at the same time, I'm used to it just like everyone else is. They just won't see my Bread on this one.

Btw, I'm loving the Wh/Blk/Blue Retro and those look like a copp this Fall, but anyone else notice they now have a Feax-Leather back end, instead of Nubuck? :rolleyes

My thoughts exactly. But they'll probably still sell well insuring that we never get a proper retro

Always wanted these as I only had the other 2 colors, but the gray upper makes me sad.

Will the Urban Jungles come in GS sizes?

And why do some keep saying "they're back"? If they were Air Raid IIs that statement would be true.

I agree here. Not sure why all the griping about grey vs black uppers. This is a completely new shoe, and not meant to be the OG Peace Raid. Personally I like the grey on these, and if you wanna dye them black, that'll probably look good too. Until we see a true Air Raid II retro, there's not much to complain about here.

Peace,
J

I have no issue with this version. If it was the II with the grey upper I'd be pissed. The Peace II's are GRAIL status, easily in my top 5.

they'll be available in GS sizes I think. and I think these will be widely available. No ones checking for these I think because of their Afrocentrism.
I don't know man. Judging from the comments under the FTL IG post a lot of people are feeling these. Truly doubt they'll sellout, but they might not be around for long.

I'm sure they'll sell out eventually but I don't think the demand is so crazy that they'll sell out in minutes or anything like that

I'm sure they'll sell out eventually but I don't think the demand is so crazy that they'll sell out in minutes or anything like that

Even if they released these like the originals they more than likely would not sell out. I like both the Air Raid 1 and 2, but I don't want them combined. If they were like the original Air Raid 2 I would cop but I just can't do it unless they are really on sale.

Back
Top Bottom