NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT WILL RETRO IN 2017

Hi guys so I have a important question. What color way do you like more the Chicago ones or the black ones? I'm going to buy a pair but I can't decide which color I like more. Both shoes have meaning to me. In my mind I think I already picked one out but I want to hear your guys opinion. Why did you choose one color over the other?

Black for me it's what I missed out on the first time it was released and I wasn't into the shoe as I got other ones and now that I have it along with easters I'm happy it's the only shoe I'm gonna wear from now on

Black for me because it was what I more remember Rodman wearing especially during the Finals. Reds are probably more 'rare' because they were a PE but the blacks I had to have, the reds I will end up getting down the line on disco.

From what I see online size 8 to 10 is sitting on the black while most size sitting on the white red so these will probably sell out once discount hits but it sold well especially the black so I say a successful release after 15 years and it might not release again for that long once it's dried out

not true with the might not release again for a long time stuff. everything releases again in 4 to 6 years maybe even sooner

a shoe will always release again if it sells well

hell it dont even have to sell well look at the trainer sc and am 97

Those blacks are nice. I loved the white and red as I'm a sucker for that colorway but it seems the blacks are moving. Can't afford a pair now with other kicks coming but if they hit discount yes yes yes

Thank goodness for that restock! Was able to cop both in a 12.5 so now these size 12s can be returned back to them!

I tried on my tts and they are uncormtable around the ankles for me. And my toes basically touch the end of the shoe. If you have the option I would try on the half size up. Maybe it's my feet but my tts wasn't comfortable.

Hi guys so I have a important question. What color way do you like more the Chicago ones or the black ones? I'm going to buy a pair but I can't decide which color I like more. Both shoes have meaning to me. In my mind I think I already picked one out but I want to hear your guys opinion. Why did you choose one color over the other?

i was debating which one to get too. definitely love the simplicity of the black pair, but can't go wrong with the white either. i opted for materials over everything else though. leather > nubuck even though leather is synthetic, i won't have to worry about the black nubuck catching everything.

damn hows the length comparison between the 12 and the 12.5 when line both up?

Last edited:
not true with the might not release again for a long time stuff. everything releases again in 4 to 6 years maybe even sooner

a shoe will always release again if it sells well

hell it dont even have to sell well look at the trainer sc and am 97

You might be right but we'll see

Yeah i was going to go with tts but to play it safe and went with a 15 and usually with velcro sneakers they run tighter to me. Good looks on the ndc restock....i was able to get the white and red pair and copped the black pair on ftl but it's on backorder.

Got the Easters, and just ordered the Bulls cw with that Lapstoneandhammer sale.

my only concern is sizing. i tried to go up .5 a size and it felt good but i dont know if my toes will feel pinched during a causal walk
Good looking out boss for posting that 30% off link I got the blk and red

Last edited:
Footlocker still backorder status on my cart 
mad.gif

I tried on my tts and they are uncormtable around the ankles for me. And my toes basically touch the end of the shoe. If you have the option I would try on the half size up. Maybe it's my feet but my tts wasn't comfortable.
went tts with mines and have to wear thin socks, have a lil room to play with on the toecap but the sides seem kinda narrow

View media item 2427818
Anyone know if that colorway will be released?

I owned the Air max shake evolve, which was the remake of the Ndestrukt with 180 bag at the heal. I played outdoors ball in them a number of times and rolled my ankle 2 or 3 times, one being a pretty sprain. Don't really like how the cut is just below the ankle socket.

View media item 2427818
Anyone know if that colorway will be released?

I owned the Air max shake evolve, which was the remake of the Ndestrukt with 180 bag at the heal. I played outdoors ball in them a number of times and rolled my ankle 2 or 3 times, one being a pretty sprain. Don't really like how the cut is just below the ankle socket.
Idk but if this color drops I'm doubling up on them!!!

Back
Top Bottom