Nike Air Stab - Grey/White.........?

I saw a pair in the Chicago Nike Outlet a couple of weeks ago. I've gone back since then I've not seen them anymore. I know the Aurora outlet mall hada nice run a couple of weeks ago though.

definitely a great spring/summer shoe
smokin.gif
...however, I was a bitdisappointed with the paint quaility on the midsole...

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

BAY AREA FOLKS- If you're willing to make the trip to Vacaville, then you'll be happy to know that the Nike Outlet has a FSR for $49.99!! Picked up 2 pair on Super Bowl Sunday. Happy hunting!
Did they have a good supply of them at Vacaville??? I really want a pair of these but can;t make it out there til the weekend and I don;t think they ship there...

They had about 2-3 pairs of each size. It looked like they just put them out, too. They had 2 other ugly colors out as well.

Why don't you take a half day off work?
roll.gif

Just got my pair from the outlets in today. Beautiful. I forgot how comfortable non-Footpatrol Stabs are. Like pillows for my feet.

I may have to pick up another pair just offa GP--these are a great everyday, low key sneaker.

anyone know the style number for these so I can call around to try and get a pair shipped to me? thanks...

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Just got my pair from the outlets in today. Beautiful. I forgot how comfortable non-Footpatrol Stabs are. Like pillows for my feet.

I may have to pick up another pair just offa GP--these are a great everyday, low key sneaker.

Glad u got them, homey....

they got a couple sizes below 10.5 in my local spot. asking 69.99. would have picked them up if they had that 11.5 but i'll just have to keeplookin!
frown.gif

ok, just went to the nike outlet in the ontario mills and they have plenty of pairs in any size but 11.5 . anyone know of any outlet with 11.5's? i needthese ASAP!!!

ok, here is the latest guys. only the ontario mills outlet here in cali has them and the portland factory outlet as well. if you need an 11.5 call the portlandoutlet because they are the only ones with 11.5's in stock and every other size. the ontario mills outlet has plenty of every size up to 13, but the haveNO 11.5. these shoes are HOT in person.

i got them for 60 bucks shipped from the Portland store about 15 minutes ago with a discount. here are the numbers for those you are'nt near either stores.

portland factory store (503)281-5901

Ontario mills store (909)980-2448

there wasnt one, since i drove over an hour for nothing to get them at the ontario mills outlet and they didnt have my size they gave me 20% off.

Back
Top Bottom