Nike Air Stab - Grey/White.........?

damnit...
mad.gif
..i can't find my size anywhere!! can anyone help with a11.5 or 12?

also picked these up for $40 on sale....pretty much just an impulse purchase but i like the navy and gray combination. (not my pic)

f7cc_1.JPG

Originally Posted by shingouki2

ok, here is the latest guys. only the ontario mills outlet here in cali has them and the portland factory outlet as well. if you need an 11.5 call the portland outlet because they are the only ones with 11.5's in stock and every other size. the ontario mills outlet has plenty of every size up to 13, but the have NO 11.5. these shoes are HOT in person.

i got them for 60 bucks shipped from the Portland store about 15 minutes ago with a discount. here are the numbers for those you are'nt near either stores.

portland factory store (503)281-5901

Ontario mills store (909)980-2448

Alright copped from portland for 60+shipping......major props for that info my dude, crazy NY weather was gettin me down but now i can't wait to getthese in my hands!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by shingouki2

ok, here is the latest guys. only the ontario mills outlet here in cali has them and the portland factory outlet as well. if you need an 11.5 call the portland outlet because they are the only ones with 11.5's in stock and every other size. the ontario mills outlet has plenty of every size up to 13, but the have NO 11.5. these shoes are HOT in person.

i got them for 60 bucks shipped from the Portland store about 15 minutes ago with a discount. here are the numbers for those you are'nt near either stores.

portland factory store (503)281-5901

Ontario mills store (909)980-2448

Alright copped from portland for 60+shipping......major props for that info my dude, crazy NY weather was gettin me down but now i can't wait to get these in my hands!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anytime!

got em today...first pair of stabs i ever liked and these shoes are super comfortable. can't wait for summer now lol

Thanks for the info man, ordered a pair from Ontario mills. They still have a FSR as of yesterday...

just ordered my second pair....these joints are fresh! portland factory store got them right now for 39.99

thank for the product to whoever posted it..i'm gonna have to do some searchin..maybe call portland factory store for these..39.99 is a steal..

The simple colorway makes for a very nice sneaker. I like these a lot better than my bright cactus w/ the safari print. Might have to get these soon.

Hmmm....$39.99 is tempting me to get another pair for down the road.

You really can't go wrong with these.

^^^.......
laugh.gif
goodluck.......riverhead, ny also got them i heard (631) 369-0706....for all u long island dudes

copped two pairs for $28 each after 30% discount from ontario mills.....great everyday shoe

^^^ actually bought them about a month ago...ordered them from ontario mills......during Nike F&F, went up to the nike outlet in philly with my 2 pairs ofstabs and a pair of kobe lites i ordered......bought a 2 pair of black/red LBJ Vs, jordan shorts, and some socks....i asked the chick at the register if theycould do a price adjustment on all the stuff i ordered thru the mail.....she asked her manager, she said they werent supposed to do that, but she hooked it upanyways
happy.gif
....in all that discount confusion, the chick forgot to ring upone of the pairs of lebrons, so i got a pair for free......all in all, i got a pair of lites, 2 stabs, 2 LBJ Vs, jordan shorts, and socks for $190!! highwayrobbery.....

just ordered mine from riverhead. For 46 shipped you cant go wrong. I could use them as beaters and wouldnt care. I wont though.

Originally Posted by rrd008

^^^ actually bought them about a month ago...ordered them from ontario mills......during Nike F&F, went up to the nike outlet in philly with my 2 pairs of stabs and a pair of kobe lites i ordered......bought a 2 pair of black/red LBJ Vs, jordan shorts, and some socks....i asked the chick at the register if they could do a price adjustment on all the stuff i ordered thru the mail.....she asked her manager, she said they werent supposed to do that, but she hooked it up anyways
happy.gif
....in all that discount confusion, the chick forgot to ring up one of the pairs of lebrons, so i got a pair for free......all in all, i got a pair of lites, 2 stabs, 2 LBJ Vs, jordan shorts, and socks for $190!! highway robbery.....

damn u came off clean with that hook up
pimp.gif

I saw a bunch of these a philadelphia premium outlets on the clearance, was gonna get them but the soles were all yellowed real bad

anyone who copped these were the soles yellow?

i have ran my pair at least 6 or 7 times already since i got them at ontario mills last month and i really regret not getting a 2nd pair. i might be callingaround to track down another pair tomorrow.

i have ran my pair at least 6 or 7 times already since i got them at ontario mills last month and i really regret not getting a 2nd pair. i might be calling around to track down another pair tomorrow.
been thinkin of doin the same thing, kinda want a pair for down the road when mine are beat a lil.

Back
Top Bottom