Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

It's been a year or so now since they've been released? And I'm still in search of my 3rd and 4th pair.
It's a shame Air Structures completely went down from here, Nike manage to butcher another classic shoe...
At least we still got the infareds right?

Pictures below from an ebay auction I was watching last week since I'm too lazy to snap shots of my worn in Infrared Structures.

3596312763_ed69782585_b.jpg

3597119348_f0d49a677c_b.jpg

3597118106_c2ba662cf1_b.jpg

3597123068_f4528c20e6_b.jpg

Definitely APPRECIATED!

Appreciated! But I took the Sunburst over these. The Sunburst colorway is sick. The mint and purple is a close second.

tried searchin for a pair of these a while back. theyre a hot and underrated shoe.

tried searchin for a pair of these a while back. theyre a hot and underrated shoe.

Definitely appreciated.

Got 1 pair as a gift, copped 3 for $60 each and sold one for $120. I destroyed a pair last summer, looking to go through another this time.

So THAT's how they looked when I bought them
laugh.gif
Mine are so beat. I loved them so much that I couldn't stop wearing them. All kinds of scratches andspills now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

So THAT's how they looked when I bought them
laugh.gif
Mine are so beat. I loved them so much that I couldn't stop wearing them. All kinds of scratches and spills now
smh.gif

ditto
laugh.gif

I'm reading that some owners are having problems with yellowing already! what gives? anyone else having this problem?

Back
Top Bottom