Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

The infareds and euro releases are the only ones I have in my collection. I agree the rest Nike put out were all trash.

2utjbcy.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

The infareds and euro releases are the only ones I have in my collection. I agree the rest Nike put out were all trash.

2utjbcy.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
agree..Only 2 c/w's that matter.

white mesh is almost an automatic multiple pair purchase.

first pair is still holding good so far. second is chilling somewhere in this house. . .

much appreciated
smokin.gif

2vx0o09.jpg

only shoe i have multiples of . i actually have a third pair thats DS

Got two pair, one for retail and one off the Nike.com site with 20% off coupon. Goes to say that I'm happy with this shoe.

My favorite shoe to wear when I can't figure out what else to wear,
laugh.gif

The comfort is lacking (I wear mine with old Air Max Plus insoles that are far more comfortable) but I love how the Structures look on my feet.

30d25a3646c315a186c617665d3db779dcd14f4.jpg

fde15e67c1588465cfe60fb588766ab7073e5ed.jpg

a2135d736103ca0e55c485fe6a4a7802da0c916.jpg

after a few wears, the paint around the heel area of mine started chipping and peeling off. it really killed the shoe for me. now i'm too afraid to wearthem out.

Just picked up a pair for $60. A bit worn and dirty but nothing some Magic Eraser and the washing machine/pillow case trick won't clean up.

FINALLY!

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Just picked up a pair for $60. A bit worn and dirty but nothing some Magic Eraser and the washing machine/pillow case trick won't clean up.

FINALLY!
huh? You got a link to that process?

^^take out the insoles/laces.....throw the shoes in a pillow case....use some old laces to tie the pillow case securely enough that the shoes don't fallout during the machine cycles. use the perm press/warm wash cycle. use ur favorited detergent (NO BLEACH!)

once done.....stuff the toe with old socks, plastic bags, whatever.......and air dry the shoes (DO NOT PUT THEM IN A DRYER)....works everytime!

Back
Top Bottom