Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Pretty close aren't they? What's wrong with the heel and mesh?

nike-air-structure-jpg.2767977

jghvyfuh-jpg.2768008

can't you see?
the heel has a bulge in the back and the angles of the white triangle are off.
as for the mesh ,it is to open ,you can see the inner mesh, and has not the same pattern.
but I do like them,
at least they are not as bad as the 180 retro

those 2 are fine critiques as a purist.

but insoles? Shoes will be worn and no one will see those. As long as the comfort remains the same I don’t care. Hope the paint stays on though.

those 2 are fine critiques as a purist.

but insoles? Shoes will be worn and no one will see those. As long as the comfort remains the same I don’t care. Hope the paint stays on though.

this. i thought I had ran my pair into the ground without realizing it...it wasn't until years later that I realized they looked ****ed up because of all the paint chipping.

Wow this drop dried up very quickly here in Europe. Was able to snag a pair of the OG womens pair luckily. Now I hope the OG mens pair will drop in resell value later on. I’m patient.

Didn't try this morning, was hoping they (black/infrared OGs) would sit a while and then figure out the possible sizing issue.

But still also somewhat expected them to sell out quick, once a few shops did raffles on them. Apparently nowadays that seems to be some trigger as well to bomb the stock with bots.

you guys think the 2008s Are still wearable? Never was really fond of the thin easy to wrinkle toe box. Got a used pair sitting. Probably hasn’t been touched in 3-4 years.

Back
Top Bottom