Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

you guys think the 2008s Are still wearable? Never was really fond of the thin easy to wrinkle toe box. Got a used pair sitting. Probably hasn’t been touched in 3-4 years.

mine are ,I wear them once in a while ,not completely new anymore but very wearable.

DSC_0989.JPG

the grey is much lighter than the previous retro and they look much better in person than I expected .
also the infrared is much better ,I got to say the colours are very near to the og including the greyscale.
now that I have them in hand I can see they are not made from the same template as the 2008 so they have been recrafted, mostly for the better.
also they didn't get the og box let alone the booklet of the structure which is a bit disappointing . most of you won't care about that but it would have helped in experiencing the og 'feel'.
however the shoes themselves are a big step up from the 2008 version and I really am glad I was able to obtain a pair.
size wise they fit roomy ,I recommend half a size down to whatever size you are on the air max III.
good luck to all !

DSC_1012.JPG
DSC_1010.JPG

the grey is much lighter than the previous retro and they look much better in person than I expected .
also the infrared is much better ,I got to say the colours are very near to the og including the greyscale.
now that I have them in hand I can see they are not made from the same template as the 2008 so they have been recrafted, mostly for the better.
also they didn't get the og box let alone the booklet of the structure which is a bit disappointing . most of you won't care about that but it would have helped in experiencing the og 'feel'.
however the shoes themselves are a big step up from the 2008 version and I really am glad I was able to obtain a pair.
size wise they fit roomy ,I recommend half a size down to whatever size you are on the air max III.
good luck to all !

They make the toe box a little sturdier?

Back
Top Bottom