Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

If these made it to Jimmy Jazz I gotta believe they won’t be too hard to get. Very niche shoe so it isn’t like they’re gonna fly off store shelves, IMO.
I appreciate how JJ does the online releases by just dropping them out of the blue. Makes it easy to cop when resellers don’t know the release ahead of time

If these made it to Jimmy Jazz I gotta believe they won’t be too hard to get. Very niche shoe so it isn’t like they’re gonna fly off store shelves, IMO.

the way random things (reebok pumps, hot coral air max iiis, barkleys, etc...) are selling out and ending up on the resale market has got folks shell shocked

B395E195-E987-458D-8255-F8F2F3A29010.jpeg

Hellz Yeah!

Anyone gone in stores yet? Thinking about heading to mall on lunch. I copped the purple pair a couple weeks ago at Footaction but didnt see them anywhere else so they gon be the first spot I check

Really want these but trying to be a good boy since I've had to spend about $10K in the past month on unexpected home repairs. Guessing these will be available at discount though before long if you really keep an eye out.

Local mall around me didnt have any pairs in stock at the other stores yet so they must be only at Jimmy Jazz rn. I did find the White Black & Dark Royal Barkleys tho so that was a cool consolation prize lol

i checked the mall also. no jimmy jazz here and no stores had them. footaction had the black/grey and the purple but no OG

I was so happy to cop these. I missed out on the Bacons but was able to grab a pair of these. I copped them at Jimmy Jazz in Astoria, Queens. This was such an easy cop. I wish all drops were like this.

Attachments

• 44D94286-27B9-45A2-8C5D-AEA88FFFDE02.jpeg
    44D94286-27B9-45A2-8C5D-AEA88FFFDE02.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 268
Need the womens pink violet joints ... Does anyone know the RD for those in the US?

I was so happy to cop these. I missed out on the Bacons but was able to grab a pair of these. I copped them at Jimmy Jazz in Astoria, Queens. This was such an easy cop. I wish all drops were like this.

nyzmagician nyzmagician
would you happen to know if there was a good amount in that shop?
i need to find me a size 8!

Last edited:
They’re in stores. Went to two different Jimmy Jazz locations, they had wall full of the OGs, black/grey, and purple joints.
Thanks a lot for this info again man. Got 2 Jimmy Jazz's within reasonable driving distance for after work today and the one that's further away had them and I got my 11. Literally the deadest mall within 100 miles probably too lol. Last place I would have expected but I'm happy. Now to double up a bit later.

Back
Top Bottom