Nike Air Sunder Low retro.

For my wide footers... definitely go up a half size at least if not a full size. Maybe more. I wear an 11. I got these in an 11.5. I could have done a 12. I might exchange them for a 12 if they are still available. They aren't uncomfortable. I wouldn't even say they are tight. They are just much more snug than I anticipated in going up a half size.

1000008390.jpg

For my wide footers... definitely go up a half size at least if not a full size. Maybe more. I wear an 11. I got these in an 11.5. I could have done a 12. I might exchange them for a 12 if they are still available. They aren't uncomfortable. I wouldn't even say they are tight. They are just much more snug than I anticipated in going up a half size.

1000008390.jpg

So they like Huarache Run sizing, but more constricting in width? I'm out if I gotta go up to a 13 and them ****s gonna have like 2 inches of space in the toe and they're still tight.

So they like Huarache Run sizing, but more constricting in width? I'm out if I gotta go up to a 13 and them ****s gonna have like 2 inches of space in the toe and they're still tight.
I wouldn't say that. I never wore Huaraches for that reason. I can still rock with the half size up. I just expected more space length wise. They are surprisingly soft under foot. If you pronate inward it might feel a little unstable at first but they are very comfortable for a air max sneaker.

I hit on the pink pair on snkrs really surprised they didn’t sell out.
I'm guessing Nike did a limited run on the OG colorway and then upped production on these. I heard way more noise and energy behind the pink pair than even the CDG collab a few years ago. So I agree, not selling out was surprising. Pleasantly surprising.

I'm guessing Nike did a limited run on the OG colorway and then upped production on these. I heard way more noise and energy behind the pink pair than even the CDG collab a few years ago. So I agree, not selling out was surprising. Pleasantly surprising.
I feel the opposite. They took these down from snkrs here in the EU and haven't seen them on many international sites. The OG cw was easier to find for me

I feel the opposite. They took these down from snkrs here in the EU and haven't seen them on many international sites. The OG cw was easier to find for me.
Man I wish. I had to go the resell route for the golds. Only one store got the OGs in my area. To be fair had I got there at opening on the release of I'm pretty sure I could have gotten a pair. But I waited until the next week and by then they were ghost.

I would love to check out the volts in person before purchasing, anyone know of any stores in SoCal that have them in stock?

I ended up being busy around 10am this morning and missed my SNKRS alert. I was pleasantly surprised to see the pinks and volts didn't sell out.

Think Ima take a chance and see if I can cop either one below retail now.

Unless you wanted them back in the day or had them, I don’t think they are worth anywhere near retail. Super 90s vibe all over so I get the nostalgia feel and I’d cop for $50 as a work shoe or something but that’s about it. I do like them but never truly wanted them back in the day because too much heat coming out around their OG release.

Volt pair just came in from Nike. Went TTS, they're a little snug but nothing bad. I'm also able to zip them all the way up comfortably. Guess my feet are mad narrow,

Nike Air Court Motion International
Thank you 🫡 . Respect to the NT historians.
Thought they were a running model I missed but they are a tennis model which makes sense why I don't recall them.

In all my days of being a poor kid, wish-circling kicks in eBay, I don't recall bringing my pen to the tennis section very often if ever. They are still dope though.

And I definitely prefer the blue fade sunders to the upcoming gold pair. The assignment seems so easy yet Nike always seems to fumble in a spectacular way. With volt and pink pairs still available the black and gold may kill the energy behind this model. Doesn't matter to me because that means easier cops. Just scared that the first 3 will be the only fire pair we get.

Yeah he always mentions NT on da show , and looking at da join date + post history + didn't answer me , ima assume it is him....pretty dope tbh prefer his take on things than Dunne's

Welty def not still on here. Not him.

Aside from them saying they don't actually post on here anymore, if you look at Arthur's recent posts they are not ones Welty would post.

Turrible....turrible news. These just don't work for me 😮‍💨🥺....
1000008456.gif

I've tried my TTS 11....half size up....full🤦🏿‍♂️ size up.....SIZE AND A HALF UP🤬!!!!

My dogs must be pretty weird because none of these fit in any acceptable way for me. TTS is undoable. Half size up feels better but due to a broken ankle from ten years ago they bow out in a pretty gross way on the medial side that changes the shape of the shoe. Full size up does the same. Full and a half size up doesn't do it but it's entirely to big. The shroud keeps them on fine but as ali walk it "looks like you're 5 and walking in your dad's shoes" as per my wife and 4 year old 🤦🏿‍♂️.

If you're in the Metro Detroit area there will be pairs in a size 11-12 men's at Somerset Nike sometime today or tomorrow. Maybe when/if these hit a good enough disco I'll grab a pair just to dof but can't look this bad at full price. I'd post pics but don't want the ridicule or the "that doesn't look bad" that might convince me to keep them 😂. This only happens in some loafers since I broke my ankle playing a meaningless game of 21 .

Back
Top Bottom