Nike Air Sunder Low retro.

$112 Steal.
20240906_123222.jpg

Also the Blue gradient is much less noticeable than the OG . The effort just ain’t really there on Nikes part

There is no gradient on these new ones. Doubt they're supposed to be a retro of the OG. Didn't OG's have orange pull tabs too?

Last edited:
There is no gradient on these new ones. Doubt they're supposed to be a retro of the OG. Didn't OG's have orange pull tabs too?

Na that’s a different colorway . But one of my favorites nonetheless lol . Hoping that one comes back .
Google Nike air sunder heaven blue and you’ll see them . There’s also a women’s lake blue / heaven blue colorway that’s really dope . But yeah I see now that there’s no gradient on those . Would have looked even better if there was I think though

Na that’s a different colorway . But one of my favorites nonetheless lol . Hoping that one comes back .
Google Nike air sunder heaven blue and you’ll see them . There’s also a women’s lake blue / heaven blue colorway that’s really dope . But yeah I see now that there’s no gradient on those . Would have looked even better if there was I think though

Yeah I was definitely thinking of that other colorway. Nike's foul for not putting the gradient on these retros. Looks SO much better with a fade.

1.png
2.png
3.png

September rotation:
4.png

For years had been hoping Nike would retro these. Funny part is i forgot the name and had no clue they released. Logged onto SNKRS to see which day id catch an L for the Olympic Kobes scrolled down and noticed they dropped. Fortunately found this pair minus a box $10 below retail couple weeks back and didnt think twice.
Around the time of the OG release track suits and more importantly BMX/Dirt bike racing had become a big thing along with bright and shiny colors of the late 90s early 2000s. Source magazine had a spread with RZA decked out in a Fox racing jersey and thought that **** looked so dope. Saw the Sunders got a yellow jersey and thought no one could tell me nothing. Red tipped as a call back because originally i threw in red laces.
15f9425237f7201f5c06c0a05926c10d.jpg

P.S.
Who the ****s idea was it to retro a Mens shoe in womens sizing?

1.png
2.png
3.png

September rotation:
4.png

For years had been hoping Nike would retro these. Funny part is i forgot the name and had no clue they released. Logged onto SNKRS to see which day id catch an L for the Olympic Kobes scrolled down and noticed they dropped. Fortunately found this pair minus a box $10 below retail couple weeks back and didnt think twice.
Around the time of the OG release track suits and more importantly BMX/Dirt bike racing had become a big thing along with bright and shiny colors of the late 90s early 2000s. Source magazine had a spread with RZA decked out in a Fox racing jersey and thought that **** looked so dope. Saw the Sunders got a yellow jersey and thought no one could tell me nothing. Red tipped as a call back because originally i threw in red laces.
15f9425237f7201f5c06c0a05926c10d.jpg

P.S.
Who the ****s idea was it to retro a Mens shoe in womens sizing?
bruh Nike track suits were around and popular way way WAY before the sunders were out lol

Back
Top Bottom