Nike Air Sunder Low retro.

$112 Steal.
20240906_123222.jpg

bruh Nike track suits were around and popular way way WAY before the sunders were out lol
Will never get a size 12 mens

The Nike formula of releasing the version of a retro that we all want in limited (real or manufactured) numbers and/or in a QS manner and then tricking us into buying multiple other version after we missed out on the one we all actually want, is getting tired. At least it is for me, even with those that have eventually become available, even at discount.

Did it with Air More Uptempo, Attacks, Air Tech Challenge II, these, and so many others. The more I see these patterns, the less I become interested in anything and everything. This is especially the case when the fit is weird/unique and/or the mold has changed from the last release and you really need to get a shoe on your foot to even know what size you should order.

I'm just losing steam big time on sneakers in general, I think.

My issue is I don't know which pair I want, the black pair or the black gortex pair.

I'm not getting both.

The Nike formula of releasing the version of a retro that we all want in limited (real or manufactured) numbers and/or in a QS manner and then tricking us into buying multiple other version after we missed out on the one we all actually want, is getting tired. At least it is for me, even with those that have eventually become available, even at discount.

Did it with Air More Uptempo, Attacks, Air Tech Challenge II, these, and so many others. The more I see these patterns, the less I become interested in anything and everything. This is especially the case when the fit is weird/unique and/or the mold has changed from the last release and you really need to get a shoe on your foot to even know what size you should order.

I'm just losing steam big time on sneakers in general, I think.
Facts … very frustrating and stupid to be honest …

Back
Top Bottom