Nike Air Sunder Low retro.

Sitting on Xhibition . Up to size 11 (9.5 men’s)

UP TO the size I wore in the 4th grade? Great.

Will wait for more opinions on fit/sizing on these and dive in on one of the other releases.

nike-air-max-sunder-canyon-gold-hj8080-700-0.jpg

ehhh i ended up copping. the gradient is beautiful, hopefully the mens get their blue fade soon. I need to be reunited w/ my fav beaters as a kid

I went to see them in person yesterday. A store still had up to EU43 in stock. I'm usually EU43 or EU44 in snug models (Air Max Plus for example). The Eu43 I tried in store was not snug. Not unwearable but they def would start hurt my feet after wearing for some time so I think ordering EU44 in these was the right choice. Should have them by Tuesday or so.

With every release and new retro model I feel increasingly as if Nike is relying solely on "hype" to sell everything except the least desirable general release retro mashup and generic nothingness that sits on mall store shelves.

It would be nice if availability of some of these releases would actually give us the option to see something in person and actually decide if it were worth purchasing because of materials/fit/comfort instead of just throwing money at the chance of maybe owning something. Then again, we probably wouldn't choose to buy a lot of this stuff if we were given that type of foresight and actual choice.

I'd rather have a steady flow of Gundam AM98s, Neon AM95s, original colorway AJ1s, Hot Lava ATC2s, Blk/Wht Air More Uptempos, etc. to regularly buy over and over, but instead I've found myself settling for lower tier, cash-grab, colorway variants of the models I want that sit in the box because they aren't really the pair I want. I realize that regular availability of the desirable actual OG stuff would likely not drive in new buyers, and that Nike is a multi-national, publicly traded corporation that has to answer to shareholders that demand every possible penny of profit above all else, but all I can do is hope that companies like this will service actual fans of the product more than a little drip here and there. This is a foolish hope, but I still hold on to it for some reason.

My pair just came in. Went full size up since I couldn't find a 13 so went with a 14. These actually fit ok even though I have a narrow feet. Thought it would be too big but these are definitely snug. The 13 would have fit but probably would have to be worn unzipped to be comfortable. Decent quality but just glad to have these since I missed out as a kid
1000004972.jpg

My pair just came in. Went full size up since I couldn't find a 13 so went with a 14. These actually fit ok even though I have a narrow feet. Thought it would be too big but these are definitely snug. The 13 would have fit but probably would have to be worn unzipped to be comfortable. Decent quality but just glad to have these since I missed out as a kid
1000004972.jpg
Do you think you could have went with a 13.5 or they going a full size up benefit more if you think?

Back
Top Bottom