Nike Air Sunder Low retro.

I would have preferred the 13.5 but they are unicorns lol. For casual wear I don't think it would make too much of a difference
My bad about the typos I just realized how I typed that out lol but thank you for the response. Trying to figure out what size I wanna get in these.

My bad about the typos I just realized how I typed that out lol but thank you for the response. Trying to figure out what size I wanna get in these.
I would say .5 up you would be ok either way and full size if you have wide feet would probably work as well. I have narrow feet but I'm closer to a 13.5 so the 14 works for me.

I love these bad boys. Such a dope sneaker. Can’t wait to add more pairs to the collection. I went TTS. I have narrow feet so they’re perfect length wise but as far as the width goes I wasn’t able to zip up the zipper all the way back to the top. I got about half way through.

IMG_4398.jpeg
IMG_4399.jpeg

I’m in a strange spot lol. I have narrow feet , went tts , plan to wear them half zip but these joints kinda tight

If I size up they’ll likely be flopping off the back and would have to zip them all the way .

Any chance they stretch at all?

My pair just came in. Went full size up since I couldn't find a 13 so went with a 14. These actually fit ok even though I have a narrow feet. Thought it would be too big but these are definitely snug. The 13 would have fit but probably would have to be worn unzipped to be comfortable. Decent quality but just glad to have these since I missed out as a kid
1000004972.jpg
Don’t go a full size up yall, I went true to size and the length was perfect. They fit the same as air max 1s length wise. The only part that’s snug is the top of your foot where the zipper is of course if you zip it up. Any shoe that has a zip up is ALWAYS gonna be snug on the top of your foot. At most if you have wide or fatter feet you can do half size up, but it’s still gonna be snug if you zip it up no matter what. A full size up will have your toes swimming in them…

I’m in a strange spot lol. I have narrow feet , went tts , plan to wear them half zip but these joints kinda tight

If I size up they’ll likely be flopping off the back and would have to zip them all the way .

Going Half size up shouldn’t cause any heel flopping

I doubt that this material will stretch a lot. Unlike leather.

Back
Top Bottom