Nike Air Tailwind 92 LE - White / Red - Yellow

Originally Posted by LeronJames

^lol, who was the dude complaining about the air bubble looking weak? The air bubble on the retro actually looks bigger than the OG.

These are crack. I also think they look a hell of a lot nicer than the structures. Structures have that weak toe box that collapses when you put the shoe on, and the colorways released of the Structures were all pretty terrible to me, even the OG. I can mess with these Tailwinds though. Come on price drop!

reason why I didn't cop any of the structures that nylon toe box messed the shoe up. I was going to cop the first colorway that dropped but when I triedthem on the toe box just looked blllaahhh. These taliwinds are crack, picked up today with the 50% off.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Is that the OG box with it? Can you get pics of it?

i had a few pair of these a like 3 years ago.. sold for a good chunk.
wink.gif

Thanks for the pic. Pretty true to the colors, only changing "Yellow" to "Tour Yellow."

For whatever reason, I always thought crimson to be a dark shade of red, but it really is as bright as it is on the Tailwinds. Thanks again for the pics.

I took some more photos of my pair. Not the best, I know.

Any idea when the other colorways come out? Blue/volt and matte silver/red will hopefully be mine if the money's right...

9a24r9.jpg

nwfy1h.jpg

256h2wz.jpg

nzhvfr.jpg

331zyhy.jpg

izuuis.jpg

351x0tc.jpg

i like them but i must try them on, these look like they'll make my foot look like a size 14.

So how are these running? I'm assuming the standard Nike runner half-size up from your true size?

I tried them on and a size 12 fit wonderfully for me. Normally, size 12 in AM/runners are pretty tight.

Though I'm more than willing to cop @ retail, the balmy effects of a F&F wouldn't be so bad right now.

I still can't find these. Anybody have any further release news? Thanks....

Edit: there might be some on ndc, 10.5 and 11.5, 2PCTHGG08D works on $125 ormore (20% off)....

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

So how are these running? I'm assuming the standard Nike runner half-size up from your true size?
If you go a half-size up, these shoes may crease funny in the toe during prolonged wear. I only tried on an 11 for a little bit and I knew it wasgoing to look bad on that part of the shoe where the red mudguard angles downward by the toebox.

I think you can go true-to-size with these. They may be a little snug but that can be fixed by loosening the laces.

If you go a half-size up, these shoes may crease funny in the toe during prolonged wear. I only tried on an 11 for a little bit and I knew it was going to look bad on that part of the shoe where the red mudguard angles downward by the toebox.

I think you can go true-to-size with these. They may be a little snug but that can be fixed by loosening the laces.

awesome pics brian, but does loosening the laces shrink the length of your toes?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Bmore: Shoe City in Securtiy has em. Not sure about any other shoe city's but im sure theyre around.
Will cop once they hit that good ol sale

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

If you go a half-size up, these shoes may crease funny in the toe during prolonged wear. I only tried on an 11 for a little bit and I knew it was going to look bad on that part of the shoe where the red mudguard angles downward by the toebox.

awesome pics brian, but does loosening the laces shrink the length of your toes?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well my feet are slightly wide so I would've had space in the toebox if I had bought an 11. I should've made thatclearer...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

My footlocker has these and right now they're $15 off which would make them $80. I tried on my usual AM1 size (10.5) which is .5 up from my Dunk/AF1 size)and they seem to fit big, sort of the way Stuctures fit big. I need to try on a 10. I prefer a little room in my runners but I think true size, not .5 up, isthe way to go. Need to try them on to make sure, though.

Tried these on today,
grin.gif
. Didn't like the fit, I like how they look,but I don't like how they look on me.

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom