Nike Air Tailwind 92 LE - White / Red - Yellow

maybe i'll finally use a mcdonald's coupon
since everything else i've wanted from footlocker this year has been excluded

i had an opposite reaction. i really didnt like the overall look at first in the pics...but when i seen in person i think these are dope. copped them and thepurple flight lite highs and i'm happy with both. the red suede is pretty dope. i really dont like red/yellow old hawks colors but these seem to look niceand high quality materials as they say.

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

im here in nyc i cant find these

Really, I have seen these in a lot of places (at least at all the Foot Lockers I've been to). Haven't seen them in Foot Action, but they might havethem there.

Seems to be a Foot Locker exclusive (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, they have them at both Foot Lockers on 34th St., the FL in the NoHo near Astor Place, The FL near Virgin Mega Store in Times Square, and you can justcall or have them locate it for you with their Sneaker Finder feature they offer now. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by yeerp

maybe i'll finally use a mcdonald's coupon
since everything else i've wanted from footlocker this year has been excluded

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

these are now on NDC/Swoosh
scratch that then

off to swoosh

these will probably wind up even cheaper than that, though... i doubt the demand is high for these

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Can anyone post pics on how they look on the feet. Preferably with jeans. Thanks.

352oyae.jpg

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

im here in nyc i cant find these

Really, I have seen these in a lot of places (at least at all the Foot Lockers I've been to). Haven't seen them in Foot Action, but they might have them there.

Seems to be a Foot Locker exclusive (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, they have them at both Foot Lockers on 34th St., the FL in the NoHo near Astor Place, The FL near Virgin Mega Store in Times Square, and you can just call or have them locate it for you with their Sneaker Finder feature they offer now. Hope that helps.

eek.gif
even in the noho area thats amazing they usually dont have alot of stuff34th st prolly stop by there today

If you need off Swoosh lemme know. ill be up for a while

their 57 + 8 shipping + 4.39 tax = 69.39

plus your paypal fees to me......... so add 4% to that which = 72.16

shoes are ugly IMO

i think its nice nike is retroing some of the lesser known more common runners but from the pics everything looks so cheap. Like comparing a plastic basketballto an nba official one. They're both the same size and color basketballs but...

Back
Top Bottom