Nike Air Tech Challenge II 3/4 Retro

Air Tech Challenge II White/Black-Granite-Hot Lava 318408-181 $100

Air Tech Challenge II White/Tart-Granite-Clay Blue 318408-141 $100

Okay So does anybody Have an exact date or month? Please, please, please.

They look good but wen techs r on my feet they look really goofy. The toe box jus seems kinda awkward and the same with flares as well

those are not retro pics and you are telling us nothing new.

do yourself a favor and add a question mark to that title before you get destroyed by all the eager people bound to look at this.

The second pair pictured is not retroing.

Replace the neon-*@* lava splash with a bright reddish-orange (that's "Tart") and make the blue a little darker and you have the pair that isretroing.

There was a pic somewhere...

wasnt there sample of the top pair and it was butchered? i think where the black meets the infrared was reversed

According to the other post they suppose to drop anywhere between April and June. Seems as though some sample pics would have surfaced about now
ohwell.gif
. I seen a partial pic of the lavas in dizzy's blogspot. Brian would thetarts happen to look like the pair in orange?

those are not retro pics and you are telling us nothing new.

do yourself a favor and add a question mark to that title before you get destroyed by all the eager people bound to look at this.

Yea bro really but I too am so glad for the retro
pimp.gif

lets see more retro pics!

The Infrared pair is the single greatest pair of shoes ever made.
Multiple pairs will be purchased and worn end on end.
For tennis, school, everything
happy.gif

Thank you nike!

The general public, for the life of them, cannot recognize class when they see it.
I'm sorry if "Hard OGs" won't sport these beautiful pieces,
It's a darn shame.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

just so you know, the OG's here are the kids version... not a fair comparison

I like that comparison because it shows the real world color they are supposed to have on it. Do you think the men's sizes are better?

air-tech-challenge-retro-1.jpg

I see you point on the color comparison, but I just don't think using the kid's version is 'fair' just cuz the toebox/details/shape is sodifferent as compared to the adult version... here's a catalogue pic from back in the day... OG / retro / OG

airtechchallengeogcatalzv1.jpg
nikeairtechchallenge2uy4.jpg

air-tech-challenge-retro-1.jpg

I hope that Nike will do these the same as they did to the foams and Air Zoom Flight 95s...

Back
Top Bottom