Nike Air Tech Challenge II 3/4 Retro

Pic of the tarts from ISS in their release date section. Def. not what i expected. Even though there's color they still could have added a little more blueand orange in various spots. I was hoping they would look like the OG version but oh well. Guess we can officially cross that blue/green pair out as being the"tarts".

I actually like that better than the OG c/w
glasses.gif

Why can't Nike just reproduce faithful OG colourways without all the nonsense?

I'm all for 'new' colourways but not when they use OG's as a basis but wreck it.

Just stick to whats tried and tested first, then venture out to something new, not the other way round.

On the positive tip the shape looks pretty spot on from the pics.

Nice to see it looking kinda flat on the toe-box.

Will make a better judgment when i get a pair in my hands.

That "tart" picture is a sample; the final production version pics are yet to be seen. Lets hope the final looks more like the OG.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

That "tart" picture is a sample; the final production version pics are yet to be seen. Lets hope the final looks more like the OG.

yeah, I hope thats the case... it was the same for this year's AT1's...

this was an early 'spy' pic...
airtrainer103tf5.jpg

this is the final production version...
dsc0124ku2.jpg

keepin my fingers crossed...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

True.....they did add color to the splatter on the lavas so lets hope this is the same and they add a little more blue where it is needed. From the looksof the OG's i'm pretty sure they were call tart/clay blue also. The colors look close but are just out of place.

dear nike ..... please give us og colorways. just look at how well the structures sold.... once again OG COLORWAYS!!!

sup guys,
as far as I know the Lavas will be faithfull retros
This is not my picture (I hope it´s OK that I post it, if not let me know please)
just a lil tease that one of our friendly members gave us in the WDYWT thread a couple of weeks ago.
Those are definitely not OGs
wink.gif

fbf157e839d19943035643d104a86735b7c31ed.pjpg

I can't wait to see updated pics of the "Lavas". It looks like Nike changed the tongue from white to black, which looks better, imo.

man 2008 is going to burn a serious hole through my pocket.. countdown packages now all these great penny's pippen's aggasis barkleys man whats next?!

black tongue= still looks ok. just dont try to look at the OG too much lol black WAS a subtle color now its a focal point 100%

this is funny because a early sample i found on google obviously shows a white tongue, but white speckle.. Take your pick i guess.

Back
Top Bottom