Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

No hype. None of the twitter sites mentioned this drop.

Just wish the Volts would have been this easy.
Volts being on SNKRS hyped them up way too much. These were the ones I was after since this thread first rumored them to release. The nostalgia of Reggie wearing them for my Pacers, and seeing them in He Got Game got me excitedly waiting for these to be delivered. I know quality won’t be the same, and the details aren’t exact (no big deal to me). I only knew one person that had these growing up, and they were so futuristic then/now.

Give me these, and I’ll be done for awhile
1630514380530.jpeg

My size 15 shipped this morning!!
Hoping mine do later today/early tomorrow. Got me a little nervous with how many they made in a 15. They were “Just a few left” when I purchased, and switched to out of stock an hour or so later. Got that “preparing shipment” on my status, so we shall see.

Man Nike didn't play with this shipping....

20210903_155016.jpg

First pair of shoes I bought with my own money back in the day....I remember we had a world footlocker at the time and these just hopped off the shelf in my eyes.

Hooped in these on asphalt...lol ended up popping the air bubbles and mom's was upset. She somehow got them to give me another pair...lol

Great memories. Glad to have these back in my collection.

Last edited:
Volts up on Nike App in most sizes.
New stock, or did they hold pairs back? Seems like they keep re-loading sizes for the other colors after they move “out of stock”. Nike seems to play some weird games on when they choose to restock items. They’ve been doing this on the patent leather NBY AF1’s, too.

Volts showed up in New Arrival section. There was a FSR for Men’s 6 to Men’s 15, oddly no 14 though. 12, 12.5, 13, and 15 were gone 15-30 minutes after dropping.

Back
Top Bottom