Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

just got mine unfortunately i paid retail like a sucka
embarassed.gif
lol
ouch,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

I'm working on my discount now, sometimes you gotta flirt with the big chick at the Footlocker lol
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm still on the fence about coppin these. I'll see them in person when they hit in MD.

It Really Gets Old Calling Up Shoe Stores, INCLUDING Niketown, And Talking To Employee's That Have NO CLUE What It Is YouAre Asking For
mad.gif
...... What Ever Happened To HiringCOMPITENT Workers?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ don't believe everything you hear.
most workers and yes even managers don't know what they're talking about half the time...these will be a GR just like Pips and pennys..no rush to get em.
shutup

son bought da last pair...how i know? i was holdin it and duke took it outta my hand and put in da box for you.
laugh.gif

need to find these with a discount, 2-11's are a must...

pics look pretty good on these...

If this is all that's gonna hit stores dudes better not sleep. I work in a top 5 foot locker and we only received 18 pairs

I swear between this and like 2 or 3 other posts, I don't know how many people have asked if these run true to size, big, small, etc... and nobody'sanswered yet. I might have to order these, so if anybody could let us know, it would be much appreciated.

They run true to size for me actually, there was a dude above that said they run like the recent Pippen retros, and when you try em on they do kinda feelsimilar fit wise, BUT I have a 7.5 in the Pip's and I got an 8 in these and I'm glad I did.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i really thought these were gonna be a GR.

They are -- local FL here got 'em. Just check back by tomorrow/Friday to be sure ...

OH, and they're not that great, you're not missing anything. I don't even think I'll cop on the 50 (if it's a go).
eyes.gif

It was worth it the uptempos are my grails i didnt give a dam how much they costed i was gonna get em. Plus i just got a lot of graduation money for graduatinghigh school so it didnt hurt my pockets too bad.

Back
Top Bottom