Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

so...
r these GR or HOH limited release?
i m so confused...
wnt one so bad~ but the price isnt so good... if HOH only, gotta pull the trigger

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

so...
r these GR or HOH limited release?
i m so confused...
wnt one so bad~ but the price isnt so good... if HOH only, gotta pull the trigger

theyre gr, all footlockers, champs and footactions are getting these. just keep your eyes open.

eff it, I gotta cop these.

peep the sig, anyone wanna hook me up?
nerd.gif

^I am trying to do the same thing Sneak because i am really focused on getting a new whip to ride in however Nike keeps on hitting us over the head every otherweek with great retros!

I am extremely focused though so i highly doubt that i will break plus i have enough shoes anyway. After the car though i already know that ill be back, i cantstay away for too long lol.

need these, wouldnt mind that 50%, that LE on the box makes me wonder though
nerd.gif
hmmm can these be that purple foam status? alot of spots only gettin 12 - 18pairs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BLUE HEFNER

^^ Nah stores are getting more than 18 pairs, my store has 24 total so far and we will get more in

where are you located? not askin for your store, just state....im near some of the top FL and FA stores.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

I'm working on my discount now, sometimes you gotta flirt with the big chick at the Footlocker lol
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm still on the fence about coppin these. I'll see them in person when they hit in MD.
they area over the metro area do ya homework

im located in Miami, FL and the dadeland mall has them.. ima cop my pair on saturday i heard they might be excluded from the 50% can someone confirmed that plz

Back
Top Bottom