Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Saw these around my way last year and dude wanted $300+ for the originals. Glad I waited because I will be copping two pairs of these bad boys.

I cant wait to NOT cop these! Hate Hypebeasts
smh.gif

i dont see the big deal with these they will sit in the dmv so im not worried ill cop on discount im talkin no more then 80

pimp.gif
Cant wait. Its been a long time coming for these. I have waited a longtime. Thank you nike...Making 2009 one to remember

Tha colourway is nice but ive always thought they were way to big and bulky for a guards shoe.

To me there almost a centers shoe pretty high cut and solidly built compared to other guard shoes that dropped around this time these were alot bigger.

I ball in nearly every pair of jordans/nikes I buy and I just cant see myself ballin in these shoes just to big and bulky for my liking.

Reggie Miller did wear these and so did Vince Carter back in his Tar Heel days apart from that I dont remember a large amount of players rocking them.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by novaflight

Not really hyped for these but glad others have the opportunity to cop these. I know these are grail for a few on here.

same here. never been a fan of these and still am not. def. won't be wasting my $160 on these. i always liked pippens and max uptempo 3s better. butcongrats to those who have been waiting for these to retro...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

these are a MUST HAVE.....but something looks odd about that picture.....

i think it's the outsole. the og's outsole wasn't transluscent "volt" was it??

To be honest, everyone is Psyched about Uptempos coming back out, BUT i doubt anyone is really going to buy them. With the economy going the way it is, i doubtanyone is really going to drop that much for them. Everyone is either going to wait for some sort of sale or some F&F discount to pick them up. Same thingwith the Pennys, everyone was Psyched but people are going to wait for prices to go cheaper. Don't get me wrong I love the shoe and every old schoolbasketball shoe that is coming out, but these will be sitting on shelves for a quick min.

Hey Charm, outsole was a transluscent volt on the OG. But everything is on point from seeing the samples and thinking back on the OG's. But besides thevolts & navy coming out, they need to release the silver/ black pair which i thought was a WAY better colorway

I'ma buy them on the spot, but not for $160.00. At my spots, I can get them for like $135.00-$140.00.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

these are a MUST HAVE.....but something looks odd about that picture.....

i think it's the outsole. the og's outsole wasn't transluscent "volt" was it??
wale.jpg

Wow. I just came a little
roll.gif

I still need to see some better photos before I stop scouring eBay for my size.

Surely these will drop a bit in price in some areas...I've got my fingers crossed for an outlet drop
eyes.gif

these will be just like most if not all other retro issues. Not quite the same, maybe a detail here or there differing, and the biggest difference will be thequality of the materials which tie into the details. And maybe even a $10 jump up in price.

Sam Mitchell (ex Raptors head coach) wore the white/blue and blk/silver pair in 97-98. I think KG did the first half of the season, before switching to hisNike Air Garnett 1 at the all-star break.

Back
Top Bottom