Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Blk/silver in 2010.

They run big in my opinion. I do 10.5 in all my shoes, but a 10 in these fit me better.
Can Anyone Else Chime In On This? I Myself Went Ahead And Ordered My Pair True To Size...... Hoping That Doesn't Turn Out To Be A Mistake
indifferent.gif
happy.gif

They do run a TAD big. Tried on 11.5, was way big. Went down to an 11 and still bigger than what would be consideredtrue.

Hope that helps SoMuchSole
grin.gif

Foot locker has a 25 percent off no limitations. But ends today. CAN I USE THIS FOR THESE SHOES??

Originally Posted by djaward

Foot locker has a 25 percent off no limitations. But ends today. CAN I USE THIS FOR THESE SHOES??
Nope... it says these are excluded from all discounts. This might mean they'll be excluded from the next Employee Appreciation (hopefully nottho).

Anybody lookin for these in a size 11 for retail peep the sig.

I just peeped that too. Eastbay is also saying excluded from discounts as well. They must have just excluded them from discounts today cuz I didn't seethat on their sites yesterday

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Anyone get these for under retail? Or are they still up for the reg?
You can definitely wait for these. These aren't selling out and flying off of the shelves anywhere. Don't let a few posters here gas it uplike they always do. You can probably get these at the next 30 or 50% off.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Anyone get these for under retail? Or are they still up for the reg?
You can definitely wait for these. These aren't selling out and flying off of the shelves anywhere. Don't let a few posters here gas it up like they always do. You can probably get these at the next 30 or 50% off.

hopefully

i copped for 145 shipped because i aint think no one was getting them.

then i walk into footlocker and seen them could have copped for alot cheaper
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

here is my pair.

l_e6b86bdda3f64033bfd7889dce8f56d6.jpg

^^^ $145 aint bad but cheaper is always better , right ???

Go and exchange or return one of your pairs ...... there you go , its a great day.

^ copped off the bay smh.

Im going to rock them 2morrow either with a black v neck or a lime green stripped polo shirt.

How much were they goin' for in FTL?

$145.00 isn't bad. I paid $140.00. This shoe is sick. It's a good look, and a nice switch from the redundant, yet classic blk/red color scheme schoes.

Back
Top Bottom