Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Anyone get these for under retail? Or are they still up for the reg?
You can definitely wait for these. These aren't selling out and flying off of the shelves anywhere. Don't let a few posters here gas it up like they always do. You can probably get these at the next 30 or 50% off.

hopefully
he's right...they everywhere..and without a player endorsement they not gonna sell nearly as fast as da black and red pippens that droppedlast summer.

^ thats in NYC in texas these and every penny and every other non jordan classic sits minus da griffeys.

I had a guy who was about 17 deadass look into my eye with his googi fit and say my foamposites was ugly
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

people here is so dumb i swear no respect for classics.

I am waiting patiently. Hopefully, I can buy they them at a deep discount. There is just too much damn good stuff coming out that my shoe money is stretchedreal thin.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ thats in NYC in texas these and every penny and every other non jordan classic sits minus da griffeys.

I had a guy who was about 17 deadass look into my eye with his googi fit and say my foamposites was ugly
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

people here is so dumb i swear no respect for classics.
As classic as they are, he might have really thought they were ugly lol.

But I need these with some quickness.

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

I went .5 size up and it fits perfectly

Other people are saying they fit true to big?

Do they run long but narrow?

If i buy a pair i won't be able to try them on first, so i need some clarification on the sizing.

laugh.gif
Marcus Williams. This dude couldn't cut it in Don Nelson's system. And that system is play friendly.

Good luck though MW.
smile.gif

How do these fit?

I'm a 12. True to sz?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Anyone get these for under retail? Or are they still up for the reg?
You can definitely wait for these. These aren't selling out and flying off of the shelves anywhere. Don't let a few posters here gas it up like they always do. You can probably get these at the next 30 or 50% off.

hopefully
he's right...they everywhere..and without a player endorsement they not gonna sell nearly as fast as da black and red pippens that dropped last summer.

Word? My boy is gonna hook me up. I dead +!+ was about to pay retail though.

These fit true to size in my opinion (with just a LITTLE bit of extra room at the toe), unless you're a person who has to go down half size pretty often(in which case go down on these too).

The postman just dropped my pair off from eastbay. These fit true to size IMO. And, if you have wider feet, these should fit you fine (I have narrow fit andand I still have room width-wise). I tried my pair on and they great! Cant beat $118.98 from eastbay. To whoever had the heads up a few months back, THANK YOU!

^^^
I got a 10 in the Pippens, and a 10.5 in the Uptempos. Extremely happy with the decisions.

On the other hand, between the Pennys, Pippens, Uptempos. . . . .WE really have nothing to complain about. These 3 shoes are straight fire!!!

Apparently These Arrived On Sat. But Just Now Getting Around To Checking The Lockbox....... I'd Say These Fit True To Size, Despite What A Lot Of People InHere Have Been Saying......IMO These Fit Very Similar To The Pip's With The Exception Of The Toe Box Which Is Rounder/Wider On These.

*I Think Natural Light Would Pick Up The Neon Color Better Than These Halogens I Use

Back
Top Bottom