Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

My Pair's On It's Way Here....... Copping A Second Time Around On The 50 FTW!!!
pimp.gif

Snatched mine up....now that I think about it, I shoulda scooped the last three 11.5...but I was being a nice guy and let %##%@+ eat.... you was right KJ, sodamn comfy fit very similar to Pippen's....will scoop another pair later down the road....happy I got them

these are weak. went to get them yesterday and couldnt do it, thinking about pulling the trigger on some ds ogs on ebay.... glad i waited to see them in personbefor pulling trigger

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

i paid $127 last month. $117 (30 % off FNF) + 10 tip.

kind of shocked and blownnn to see these still on shelves. def shouldve wait.
I got dogged out somewhere within this thread for trying to tell folks to chill.

Sometimes you gotta get off the "enthusiasts" internet side of things and go out into reality, and draw your own conclusions and execute.

These are extra sweet for the $80 I paid for each pair + father's day gift.

I think more people would consider these, if it wasn't already soo many other kicks out there to get.

Towards the end of the month these, along with other shoes will start to pick up. kids who want certain shoes for back to school will cop, and those whocan't get the shoe they really want will settle...all I know is, I got my pair
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

i paid $127 last month. $117 (30 % off FNF) + 10 tip.

kind of shocked and blownnn to see these still on shelves. def shouldve wait.
I got dogged out somewhere within this thread for trying to tell folks to chill.

Sometimes you gotta get off the "enthusiasts" internet side of things and go out into reality, and draw your own conclusions and execute.

These are extra sweet for the $80 I paid for each pair + father's day gift.

qft.

i tend to forget sometimes that we care the most. outsiders really dont

rocked mine in the hood yesterday. dudes was like those is hard how much you drop on em.
can't wait for the silver and blacks and white and blues to drop.

I love the soles on these. although i wear a 13 they look more like a 12 and are indeed very comfortable. i paid retail for them and i have no regrets.

Rocked mine today and they fit snug as a bug. I'm not understanding why people are saying to go down a 1/2 size or more.

Back
Top Bottom