Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

NYC heads, these aren't going anywhere as I stated before. They didn't move during the F and F and probably won't during the EA.

Just give me the Black/Silver and I'm good
pimp.gif

I expect the blk/silver and the the blk/red to sell better. I will buy the blk/red, but I hope the pic we've all seen was an error, but that red toe capisn't sexy. The blk/silver is a definite cop.

Bought a pair, was anxious as hell to get them & now I realize I don't like em on my feet as much as I did on display at the store. Meh.......

Hold the #%@*##% phone, so I could have got these for well under retail in NYC?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Me FML.

I paid 130 and felt ok with that. I need to pay more attention to these threads. How much did the owners in this thread pay?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Hold the #%@*##% phone, so I could have got these for well under retail in NYC?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Me FML.

I paid 130 and felt ok with that. I need to pay more attention to these threads. How much did the owners in this thread pay?
I paid about the same from eastbay on the 30% off last month. I think some people on here were gettin em for like $116 on the F&F over theweekend

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

grin.gif
, price will keep dropping, then 50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these shoes arent worth $80 to me, but I'll get them eventually

I agree about them keep dropping.

I want to cop them but Ill wait for them to go on SALE then cop on a E A 50%OFF. These things are sitting in my area and there is MUCH to go around STILL.

50% off untill sat. If you know someone then go get the hook up. For those saying 80 is still too much, ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS??

I love em. And no, they are not 2 different colors. Lighting/angle caused that. Too lazy to take better pics right now.
laugh.gif

2j34pa8.jpg

30u7lsg.jpg

i paid $127 last month. $117 (30 % off FNF) + 10 tip.

kind of shocked and blownnn to see these still on shelves. def shouldve wait.

Back
Top Bottom